Reviews for The Price of Love
lgam00 chapter 79 . 2/22
I just got through reading your story. I have lost count of how many times I have read this story. I enjoy it each time I read it. I don't read many Ron and Hermione stories, but this one has to be the best.
holly1492 chapter 1 . 1/4
Just finished reading -and loving - this at the quidditch pitch website!
Jonia chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
Love your story! Would really appreciate access to the checkmated version, now that the site is gone. Is that possible?

Your characterizations are right on, really, very well conceived and written. Thank you!
melove167 chapter 79 . 1/3/2014
Okay, WOW! This is a beast of a story. The plot was so brilliantly crafted with all those intricate links that tied everything together. I'm in awe right now. I spent days just reading this. Your characters were well developed but at certain parts OOC but that's understandable. I'm also amazed by how this was written before HPDH came out but there was so much similarities between it and POL. I wasn't really into the whole coupling potion and Lanain talismans and Ron and Hermione being married but you made everything sounds so interesting and made everything fit perfectly together that I couldn't not stop reading. I also loved your Ginny. I usually don't care much for Harry and Ginny's relationship when I cant help but focus on Ron and Hermione's but throughout the story you had me pulling for them! This had everything from romance and friendship to angst and adventure and mystery and all the other greatness in between. You had me crying with the whole George thing in the end. This was honestly an outstanding and epic story and the longest review I've ever written but I now understand why 670 have favorited it and now you can add one more. :)
Obsessed With 52 chapter 79 . 1/3/2014
One of the best Ron/Hermione stories I've ever read. Would love to see this carried on further.
polarbear233 chapter 79 . 12/21/2013
The greatest Ronmione fanfiction ever!
mettigel chapter 65 . 10/13/2013
I haven't finished reading this yet, but let me say that I love this story so far. Just one thing and I hope that perhaps, you can provide some help here: I went to checkmated to get access to the more mature stuff, but the site doesn't seem to work anymore. All I get is an "Account Suspended" error message. Is there any other place where I can read the uncut version of this fic? I'd really love to. Many thanks in advance!
tahu12 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I love this story
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SwordErised12934 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is may fav fic! please write a sequel!
thefall chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
Hey, your fic is awesome, the best rh fic ever! I read long time ago, and now I'm just rereading!
Can you tell me where can I read it without cuts? Checkmated is off!
Will you ever write a sequel to this one? ;)
LateReader chapter 30 . 8/26/2012
Wow. Wow.
And wow.
Yep, I'm reduced to this mumbling state.
Hey! This story, even it's AU now, seriously deserve thousands favourite hits! This is, as Ron said, a 24 carats "Solid Gold"!

It's coincidence or what, that the sentence "All fair in love and war" appears in Deathly Hallows? Becoz, clearly, this story precedes the book,rite? I know probably I'm overreacting, and the phrase itself is common, but, heheh, let's talk bout 'conspiracy theory' that, perhaps, Jo herself read this story *tee-hee*

Btw, what's wrong with Checkmated website? I've registered & requested access to the chamber of secret, but the control panel said Error...what the heck
Callmecat chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I love this fanfic and have read it about a million times. I'm fully addicted and may die if

You don't write a sequel! Pleeeaaaasssseeee! :'( it would make me and probably a billion other people really happy.
cyphervera chapter 79 . 4/1/2012
Great story! I couldnt put it down.
apyjoe chapter 79 . 3/7/2012
All I can say is WOW! I just finished this story and it is by far one of the best that I have ever read. You bring such life to the story and characters. You are truly a great writer. I would love to read more of your work. Fantastic.