Reviews for The Price of Love
Joey chapter 17 . 8/13
I just wanted to let you know I haven't given up on this fic! I found the full on for copy including smut LOL on SPEW so I've downloaded that and decided to read that instead as this is the censored version. Thank you this is one of the best fanfiction is I've ever read!
That's Greek mythology part was so beautiful
It's so funny how ignorant wizards are to the muggle world!
Poor Hermione! I do think Krum was Impurised, I don't think he would try to hurt Hermione
Noooo! Cliffhanger! I never thought of Krum as a bad guy though :(
Ahhh jealous Ron... I actually really like it haha
banzi chapter 79 . 6/1
Just decided to reread your wonderful story. I first read it on Checkmated and loved it. I really wish you would have continued, but I understand why you didn't. Beautiful story.
kehwie chapter 1 . 5/24
OH MY GOODNESS!

I read this story elsewhere (more than once!) and had no way of telling you just how good I thought it was. It's one of the best pieces of fan fiction I've ever read. And now that I know it's here, I might just read it again (don't ask me how many times that would make!). I'm so glad I can at least let you know that I loved it!
Maelstrom Potter chapter 79 . 2/11
I loved this story!
Don't read many Ron and Hermione fanfics and especially ones before Deathly Hallow so kudos for that
Piece of beauty this one
Thanks for writing it
CallieSkye chapter 79 . 9/7/2016
BEST STORY EVER! I loved it! 3 I'm still trying to hunt down the Behind Closed Doors outtake since checkmated doesn't exist anymore. If anyone's curious I managed to find an archived copy of the uncensored story at S.P.E.W on tumblr. (The Society for the Preservation of Excellent Works) Thanks for the amazing journey Rogue! Not a story I will forget.
CallieSkye chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
For a minute there I just wanted to yell at Ron, the tickets? WHY! NOooo! Then had a mini freakout when you made Krum a Death Eater. Super excited to read your story. :)
atailofataleplease chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
Hi,
I hope you still check this website! I love this story and I would love to read more from your checkmated page but I really have no clue how to get there.
If you could message me a link or maybe instructions on how to get there (I sound like my grandparents right now) I would be sooo happy!
Hope to hear from you,
a fan
Bob chapter 79 . 6/3/2016
When ever it ends,you feel like it was the end of an extremely good movie,you wish there was more now.
Ficalicious chapter 24 . 4/15/2016
Is there anywhere I can read the full version of this story as it isn't here and checkmated no longer runs?
Indyg chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I would love to read the extended version of this history, anyone knows where it can be found?