Reviews for The Price of Love
Puff20 chapter 41 . 5/11/2021
You're spelling Parvati wrong. Sorry if that sounds rude, maybe it does have an extra T in the language you read the books in. But yeah, you're spelling it "Parvatti" when it actually is "Parvati". Random (kinda) question; Which do you prefer, Parvati or Padma? I like Padma, I'm not sure why.
Puff20 chapter 39 . 5/10/2021
Ohhhhhh...God. Oh dear. Gah, I want to read, but my eyes will not stay open.
"It's a cliffhanger"
"It's 2 A.M!"
"Just one more!"
"One more, aka, a million more."
"Uhhhhh, I'll just read chapter 40 then I'll sleep!'
'Fine, I can tell you're not going to stop bothering me otherwise."
"Yay!"
Yes I type out my mental conversations and text them to strangers on the Internet.
Puff20 chapter 38 . 5/10/2021
I'm really tired, but I'm going to read the next chapter, then stop, because you said that Harry finds out in that chapter. It's like, quarter to two A.M here. There should be an emoji for so tired but need to keep reading or a just one more chapter emoji.
Puff20 chapter 35 . 5/10/2021
OHMIGOSH YASSS TONKS! I am sad about Orla Quirke though. I've always liked her. She didn't get to go to Hogsmeade! :(
Puff20 chapter 28 . 5/6/2021
Aww, Harry's getting his crush on Ginny!
Puff20 chapter 15 . 4/1/2021
Percy. You have the NERVE to turn up at the house where your family that you shouted at then stormed out the house to go and work for a stuck-up idiot who gave himself a Order of Merlin First Class even though he didn't do anything, and say 'But that's my room!' What are you, two? Also, good insults. Turncoat...pretentious...Good times.
Puff20 chapter 14 . 4/1/2021
You did so much research with the books! I recognize a bunch of the titles! Ginny's birthday is August 19th by the way. I only know because my friend has the same birthday and it's super cool.
Puff20 chapter 13 . 4/1/2021
YOU STRONG LADY HERMIONE JUST UPFRONT TELLING THEM YOU ARE AMAZING YES I AM USING CAPS.
Also, why do I feel like Mr. Weasley has said that before? "Whatever you're doing, knock it off."
Puff20 chapter 12 . 4/1/2021
I think Molly stays up really late, I guess coz we see her up late a lot.
I'm not sure, but maybe Padma might have worn her hair in a plait - or a braid as I think Americans call it - like Pavarti.
I was reading it and I saw this whole block of text and I was just like "Here comes a Hermione rant!"
Puff20 chapter 9 . 4/1/2021
I like how you call her young woman.
BereniceFrench chapter 1 . 2/23/2021
I read the uncensored version on S.P.E.W. and it's one of my favorite Romione! Such a great alternative story where they come together much earlier, when they should have! I'm glad I can review here. I wish the story continued tbh.
Romione4evah chapter 79 . 12/26/2020
This story was so wonderful! I enjoyed every single one of those 79 chapters!
bj2008 chapter 44 . 3/24/2020
It is the best romantic story I have ever seen
Leprechaunn chapter 79 . 6/5/2019
I just finished, it is a great story. Even read it after HFP doesn't feel strange, I really liked it.
Leprechaunn chapter 63 . 6/4/2019
I wish Fred and George had had a coupling potion in the end...
I am so happy I don't have to wait for the next chapter xD, and I agree with Ron and Harry, is better for everyone that Hermione is the one alive. I hope they don't need the counter-curse or that she realize that they are right.
990 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »