Reviews for Gaudeo
KleeNut214 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love the juxtaposition of young and old Grissom's experience, and his ease with Sara - the reveal of their relationship is perfect. Lovely!
Pheo chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Sentimental...but also sweet and satisfying! I love your backstory creations!
just lurking chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
could it be any more romantic? wow love all of your stories so far!
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wonderful...sweet, tenderhearted, and even a little suspenseful. Great job.
Lady Kes chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Aw, cute and sweet and oh-so-Grissom to ask for a racing roach. :)
Battus philenor chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I love a good US rating. :) That was sweet and I adored it. Thank you for sharing it.
Anamin chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Aww, totally loved it. Totally. That was very sweet.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
That's too cute-I love the "Marry Me"-he asks again and again she says yes-so romantic!

Thanks for a good read!
susanmary chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Wel I just love the new US rating! The story was great, full of texture and good feelings. Oh I love a good wedding.
leddy chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I loved the use of Grissom's flashbacks mingled into the present. If this is fluff, then it's the best kind there is. Sweet ending.
hotkeyau chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
The imagery in the first paragraph was superb, impacting on so many of the senses - visual, aural, taste, feeling and memory... Okay, memory's not exactly one of the five senses, but there was so much packed into one small paragraph. Luverly!

Penn.
luxor chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I'm grinning like an idiot now. ;-) I just love your stories! This one is no exception. Sweet, tender and just a beautiful description of this moment in the life of G & S. Excellent use of flashback and loved the geek mind meld. Wonderful.
gglovebug chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This was very sweet and I loved the sentimentality! Great writing. Put a smile on my face and a warm spot in my heart. You're very talented!
Joy726 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Fantastic! I love it that he keeps asking her to marry him. Can't wait to read more of your work. Joy