Reviews for When Souls Collide
Jane chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Happy dance away, author! I may just join you!
amie5324 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
the words arent here. why isnt it showing up?
panda-ryuu-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was so beautiful! I'm crying as I read this fic. Aww.. Poor Severus..

You're so awesome! You've made me a rollercoaster of emotions with this fic. Between sadness at Harry's death scene, anger at Dumbledore, hope and anxiousness at the scene where they were waiting for Harry to wake up, and relief when Harry kissed Severus back.

This is a very beautiful piece of writing and I hope that you'll write more Snarry soon..

Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That was amazing.
valanthe chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
ow. I want more. it's to cute ot end there.
foxgirlangie chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This is a beautiful story and i had to fight with myself not to cry. You did a wonderful job. :)
Tepee712 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I loved the story... I know it has been a year since you last wrote this but would you consider extending this story beyond one shot? Into an after war story? You have a good plot going on, and the way you tell the story makes me want more! Please consider!
bamer chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
harry ad snape never liked each other so how did they become in love?
Silveria chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
WOW, that is an amazing story! Is this a one-shot? Or will there be more added? Can't wait to see what other stories you cook up! :D

Story Rating: 10/10

nerd-girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Hun, *ducks below sofa in shame* I am so sorry I have taken forever to review this wonderful story. I am in the process of buying a house and I have very little time for reading stories at the moment because of all the hidious packing and legal crap I have to do! But enough about that, this is truly a wonderful story, I had a lump in my throat right up until the last line. I really hate death stories and only ever read ones by my fav authors, because I know that no matter how sad it will be I know it will be well written. Just like this one. It was a nice touch having the bit with Voldemorts soul going down to the depths of hell followed by Harry and it was a clever twist having Harry trick the Fates into allowing him to come back. Through this whole story I just wanted to run and give Severus a big hug and tell him to cheer up! How sappy am I? This was a wonderful fic, I am sorry that I didn't review it over at the HPRR but I am so far behind my reading there also, that it is no longer funny anymore! Anyway I think I am a chapter behind in one of your other stories so I am sodding off to read that! But well done on this one :)
SaraSmile chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Merlin's beard, Aria. I finally got a chance to read this and...oh my. I can't even express to you what I'm feeling. I read the challenge, of course, and knew Harry had to die, but reading your poetic words made my heart ache for Severus, and I cried, especially at the part where Harry's soul is watching Voldemort-that just seemed like such a Harry thing to do! And while tears are streaming down my face, and I want to punch Albus right along with Severus for his comment, I suddenly find that Harry is going to live! And I gasped and I smiled and...WOW! This is your best work yet, I can't believe how amazing this is. You are truly a touching author.
Petal chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
abraxis chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
What an excellent use of the theory that 'there is always a loop-hole'. Which, I might add, has always been my favorite candidate for the national motto of the USA. Right at the top with 'always have an ace up your sleeve'.

Loved the image of Harry forcing LV's soul into a cowardly scuttle directly to hell.
Shadowpawn chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Cindy chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Your story is so cool. Are you going to continue it?