Reviews for I hate the way you say 'I love you'
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
I love and hate this story. I hate that bitch hermoine so much don't know why just do. But now I have more of a reason, she cheated on harry but that's okay(not really) he has dracoor will have draco. He will have draco right? And please tell me draco is a bottom! I'm sick of him being on top why no one tops Harry Potter besides harry seems like he could use the control since everything he does seems controlled by someone else. Oh, please update soon, thanks!
Angel chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
Please finish you've got me on the edge of my seat. Oh by the way where's my cookie?
amanda chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
er..no offense..but this story its a little...out of context?i kinda find the flashback a little hard to believe..but it keep it up anyway.:)
Nickyboy chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
COUGH, I am NO one's minion! Oh, and chappie 4, now kthx. _
Rebelmidget19 chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Yay good chapter! And i got a cookie! *dances* Harry is cute when he's being a whiney prat _ Lol can't wait for next chappie!
Starting Anew chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Ooh! I like this very much. It's very interesting. Can't wait for chapter three! XD
Nickyboy chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
As quoted by you 'I read the damn thing, Skeesh. Send me chappie 3.'

BTW, I likey it.
Rebelmidget19 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Wow really good so far. And I'm dieing to know what happened between Harry and Draco! Please update soon!