Reviews for Changes Abound
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 2/1
I doubt that the British following of the Harry Potter series takes up more than 15% of the fandom... I'm Korean myself, and to make that worse, I only know American English. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I do wish that I had a British accent.

This was really well written. I love how Dumbledore finds a way to get Remus into that cottage! I also love Remus's self-evaluation, and the small headcanon of Remus being the godfather of the second Potter child, had Lily and James lived.
LittleKatreina chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I loved it!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was wonderful, and I thought that both Albus and Remus were very much in character. You wrote Albus particularly well in this, and I loved him. I loved how Albus cares so much, and wants to help Remus, and the dailogue between them was wonderful.

I'm saying wonderful far too much here, but it is wonderful. :D
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wonderful job in this! I loved how you portrayed Remus and Dumbledore. Bravo!
Delaine chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
nice fic. very sweet and human.
S.J.F chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Bravo!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Wow. Once again, on my faves. Even though after HBP *starts sobbing* I won't be making any sense, I know, unless you've read it. Read it soon if you haven't okay?
Katarina McGonagall chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Ok, I want to know when, where, and how you met Remus! Lol! This sounds like it came straight from his mouth! Once again, I love your stories. I may have to print them off and keep them in a folder next to all my Harry Potter books, I love them so much. Thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination with us.
Nitesh chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
That was a sweet story. Kutos for you! YOu seem to be a great writer. I am now watching you for more HP stuff!
tall oaks chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I enjoyed your one shot though my mind has so many questions. What did Albus say to convince Severus to make the potion for Remus? What research did he have Remus pursuing for him? Good work.
Moony Luver chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Hey Erika! I am a HUGE fan of your fanfics, especially now that you've started writing Remus fanfics! He's so AWESOME! Don't you think that David Thewlis is good in the movie? I do. Keep writing! P.S R.I.P Sirius Black
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Well done, as always... Your stories always keep my attention which is quite hard to do. You have an excellent style... *smile* And well, great job... Keep posting!

Alone Dreaming
Marauder Number 5 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Nice fic very well written.

I've always looked for fics like this and i don't see very many so i loved reading it. i think you've got The characters spot on, real emotions and feelings.

Hoipe to read more of your fics soon

Marauder Number 5
Chumpette chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Wow! That rocked out, man! I loved it! _ You really portrayed Remus's character well. Bravo! To the Favorites it goes!
Kitty chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
This was a really adorable sorry. Kida sad at the begining but i think it captures Lupin very well and I recomend it to every who is an HP fan