Reviews for Fate

Good story.
Manson chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Update soon!
PerrinGeye chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
GO Lily GO Lily Go Lily! Wot!
PerrinGeye chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Pretty darned good! The Perfect length ithink.
Miss Ribbit chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
lol see see? I AM reading it, skoffi-chan!

very cute!

i think you could have expanded on the reason they were there... added some twist... and as for you dont know how to spell the teachers names where where thigs are, you DO own the HP books, dont you? Use them as reference! i use mythology books as my reference.. lol

Personally, i think that only Jake should try out for quidditch, but im sure you already have that decied. Lily seems too 'does everything' if ya know what i mean.. not to hurt your feelins of anything...
maraudermagick chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
this rocks! update soon!

I love Lily- she's so quirky. Why do I get the feeling there's gonna be either Lily/Jake or Lily/Harry?

That's so funny how they know everything! Just a question- are you ever going to include details about Lily and Jake's apperances? you called Jake James in chapter 2 when they're on the Knight Bus- just so you know.

mags33
Crazayladay chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
I like it. It's every Harry Potter reader's fantasy! lol. I like Lily, she not like me...except for the getting mad easily and a bookworm..I'm going to go now...

UPDATE!
bekah-chan chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
tee hee! this one is my favorite story of yours so far! _

hee hee! i love how lily is so much like you! your whole family, in fact! lol

i shall read more when i get home from drama 2nite!

have a good weekend, Update soon, and... uhm... happy... day? lol talk to you later sopie-chan!

Love bekah
you know me. giggle chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
just to let you know, lily-chan, this is the story i plan on reading of yers! lol

here is da link you wanted...:

if id didnt work, go suck an egg... or tell me and i'll re-send it..!
Hearts Goddess chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
It does make perfect sense. Your doing a good job but you need to work on a few things First try working on spelling I noticed four or five words speled wrong. Second about twice you either put in a word that didn't need to be there or used one to many. Please update this and The New Girl really soon. One more thing try to use your own names. Good luck with the rest. Kendal