Reviews for Taking Leave of Hope
spedreder chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love these type of stories, the relationship between Aragorn and Faramir. It seems to me that there was so much that was skipped over in the movies (its been a really long time since I read the books so I can't remember what happened at the end in them). At some point Faramir must have been told about Boromir and Denethor's death and the whole transfer of power from the Steward to the King. You can't tell me that there wasn't some dissention in the city.

I would love it if you continued this (even though its been years since you started it).
Red Minerva chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Beautifully and sensitively written, Blossomwitch. I know you are a Faramir fan, and I have been in love with Aragorn for, well, several decades. I am very pleased with the way you've written him. Thank you.
The Little Green Imp chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
That was heartbreakingly beautiful. I love the motion, that simple touch of fingers that expressed so much love, the way Aragorn wept not only for the brothers but for Haldir and Theoden, for Denethor and lost hope.
Patty chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Oh my! Sniff . . . this very lovely story should have received many more reviews than currently shown. You portrayed both men exceptionally well.

I found nothing slashy at all about their tearful

embraces, just release of emotional pain.

Thank you for a wonderful read!
Earendil Eldar chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
How powerful. I have felt that before... desperation just hear that promise, even if you know it can't be kept. It is a bittersweet beauty. Thank you :)
LadyBush chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Now that was unbelievably fluffy! I loved it.
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
That's a lovely story. From my own view-point, it won't be slash, just a very nicely told story of men with feelings.
Dude chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Kewl beans, you wrote this story very well please do a sequel!