Reviews for Into the Midnight Sun
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
that happens with baruka? the story is cool
Miss-DNL chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Your story is soooo sweet! I loved it! I've read this 3 times already!
frozenfoxy chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
aww cute ending i loved it
Avatar-88 chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
I love this story make more like this
TripleBaconBurger chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
O, update soon! Great story!
Alexis chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
He, I had a great time readig this story. Though why stop here what about 500yrs later when he meets her again. What about his reaction when he sees his love is "one of yami's cheerleaders." TELL ME!
Go0se chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
*lets out a long, low whistle* wow. That was BEAUTIFUL. A bit chessy, mushy, and slighty stero-typical, but I LOVED IT! *hugs*
Tolabell chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Aww, so pretty... I love these kinda fics
sanura chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
. there is a sequel.I love Bakura.
Tormented Inoccence chapter 5 . 5/24/2005
That was great! Although it would've been better if you had actually wrote a chapter for the marriage, but that's Ok you can w2rite a sequel. Please?
Star-GoddessZ chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Hee hee. pretty cool. I'm not fond of Anzu/Bakura pairings, but this one is pretty O.K. Keep writing, and check out my stories, 'k?
LoneGothic chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
_ You know, I didn't review this for ages and I realised how stupid I was. -_- Baka me... but SEQUEL! YES, SEQUEL! IT'S THAT GOOD! _
a reviewer who's lovin' this story too chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
This has only 10 reviews? I like this story. I read The Arrangement and I wanted to check out your other stories. You are truly talented. I can't wait to see the ending to The Arrangement.
ladythief15 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
oh! I just read the first chapter and i'm already hooked on it! This is really good so far! keep it up!
reader chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
*claps* Oh, why can't they all be like this?