Reviews for Before Chivalry
Moi chapter 1 . 7/18
Amazing story.
FanLass chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Great Job writing this story! I loved it! Historical fan fiction is great and you did a wonderful work looking for all the facts. I loved each and every charterer and felt you captured Methos and Grace, and Kristen perfectly! Great Job!
BGWin chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
great story! your captured the Methos wonderfully! good job.
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Loved your backstory to my favorite episode. I could see this happening. Wonderful job.
Undead American chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Great job!
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
DVD's? Lucky! I'm guessing you're American or live somewhere with the same are for DVD's. I'm an Aussie and American DVD's don't work on our players so we don't get to watch the series and only 3 of the movies are available, 1,2 and 4. Great stories!
Seanait chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
hehehe, go HL fanfic! good story, i enjoyed it!
Tirade chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Very well researched, and an interesting link idea there.
ellennar chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Very nice! My compliments and thanks for the Methos fix.
Richefic chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
So once more it comes back to Methos and Rebecca? I like. Nice differantion between Methos and Adam. I'm sure he would approve.
wajag chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
nicely done, I liked the story line and history vs present switchovers that you did. Good story! thanks
Laurakkc chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Good story. I liked the shifts from past to present. I could see the action and it felt just like a continuation of the episode.

I wasn't distracted by the Adam/Methos changes. We do all recognize when "Methos comes out to play-lol," but he's ever present in Adam-a little danger just under the surface.

I do have just a little bit of criticism though-and it's really my own craziness. When authors put notes at the end of a story I find it "breaks the spell" so to speak. I enjoyed your notes, but maybe put them at the top of the story so as not to distract from the feeling at the end.

Thanks for the entertainment!

-laura
SC chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
i really liked this. the flow was excelent and the plot itself was twined and pulled in just the manner the show used. i like how it was all pulled together in not a neat bow, but a bow none the less.

My only complaint is that i really didn't like teh "methos" vs "adam" stuff in the dialogue tags and what not. To me they were definatly more distracting than helpful. IMO readers know enough about methos to see when he's coming out to play.