Reviews for Threshold
Tired1999 chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
I can imagine Tala cursing profusedly at the end.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Cool
aoitsuki77 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Not sure if this will ever be finished, but I really liked it! I would love to find out what happens next, because it's a good plot, and the way you portray the characters is excellent! Loved the Bryan and Ian part too.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
lol, good story
JenEvan chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Indeed, the most hilarious slice-of-crazy-life on the D-Boys after beyblading :D

Excitement and humor, plus a lil' pinch of horror all in one :)
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Please update this! you've got me hooked! loved the little bry ian episode, it was just great XD

hilarious and a good plot, can't wait for kai and tala to live together! XD

please update!

~riko
Darial chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Holy christ this is a killer! Good job!
prodigale chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
I think I've probably reviewed this fic somewhere decades ago. Erh, not actually in the literal sense, but I'm damn sure I really dropped a review before. But heck, whoever created a rule that one can't review twice? THIS WAS REALLY GOOD. ever thought of writing another blitzkrieg boys fic along the lines of this? the fandom REALLY needs it.

going on to my favorites..uh, for the 2nd time!
Mysteriol chapter 9 . 10/5/2006
oh. my. god.

words fail me when i try to type this review. i've spent over a couple of hours pouring over your fic, and my eyes have gone all bleary and teary, and i'm stinky from not showering the whole day, but what do you know! it was WORTH EVERYTHING! tala ivanov and kai hiwatari ARE SO HOT (sizzling, volcanic, salamander HOT to add!) in here, and the way you kept them in-character, it only made them...i don't know...SO HOT AND IRRESISTABLE!

erm, by now you should know that i still can't find the appropriate terms to best describe your fic. because it really made me wanna go up to tala and kai in my head and glomp them till eternity. they're such an irresisistable dynamic duo here, and tala is awfully awesome in the bank scenes..and kai is, too, as the irresisistable CEO!

oh my, what can i say? going on to my favorites!
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
LOVE it update soon!
Think Chocolate Thoughts chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
*gasp* This is so awesome! I totally love the writing style. You made their character really good. I really like the little scene of Byran, Ian and Spencer, lol it was hilarious. And I also like Tala blushing because of the tape 3 And how Kai acts like a rich, ruthless person and how he can boss everyone! I hate to be on his bad side. And... Well, I like all it actually. So overall this fic is amazing!
amazed by angel chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
I've reread your story just to remember if it was that good. It still was and is. And it nothing, but I just want you to know that Ilya is not a woman's name unlike other, which are suitable for both genders. Just don't make this mistake again :)
Tozette chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
Two words (actually, it's four words, but abbreviations don't count): OMG, yes.

Lovely interaction between the D-boys - less sinister than in the anime, but still the vibe of irritation and rivalry with one another, combined with the underlying idea that there's a reason they're all still together and that they probably wouldn't function very well without each other works well.

The paper-not-flammable theory made me laugh - cruel and mischevious, but not really doing anybody much damage, it seemed to suit the whole little scenario. And, of course, the last lines between Tala and Kai - aw...

That said, I hope I'm not being too pushy in absolutely *demanding* that you finish this story *sometime*. _
Tozette chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
Aw... That was a very cute chapter. Somehow, the barest nod between Tala and Kai (very IC, I commend you) is equivilent to all of the WaFFyness in the world. I know this isn't specifically a 'ship fic, but, aw, so cute.

And, I mean, for Kai and Tala... that was damn near passionate. _

"I've always thought you were a reasonable man..." he murmured - This is good, because it shows how willing Kai is to rub people's noses into his general coolness and superiority.

Tala's discomfort when he realises what's on the tape is priceless, although I'm a little surprised that you made him blush at all... but it's not a bad way of showing it.

Kai is recognizable by his scarf... I love this story.
Tozette chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
You're right. You *are* a Kai fangirl. But you're a Kai fangirl with good grammar and a spellchecker, so I'll love you anyway.

"Scarf and all" made me giggle. Seriously - *giggle*. And... I'm not really the sort of person who giggles often.

Your description of how Kai runs his business was brilliant, since it goes by the same philosophy he uses in beyblading, social interaction, etc.

The "And I should care - why?" line was so, so, *so* totally IC. Even if Kai did care (which I doubt he would, despite all of the deluded fangirls out there who think there's someone truly sweet-natured and appreciative of bunny rabits under his "mask"), he'd say that. *Exactly* that, word for word.

I'm so glad my reviews are useful for something. I understand what you mean by one-line reviews not being motivating. I get them and I'm sort of like... "Well, um, thanks... I guess," but I'm somehow a little disappointed, which is really selfish, but at least honest. So I'm trying to write the sort of reviews that I like to get. _ Good luck on that tenth chapter! ::attaches life-support plugs to muse::