Reviews for Into the Shadows
jkrowlingrox chapter 13 . 1/10
Interesting.
shinypikachuu chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
That was a very interesting story.

I don't think I've read a LOTR/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover before.

There isn't that many good crossovers anymore.

Do you think you'll do a sequal?
Adam chapter 13 . 9/8/2008
Well. I found this story quite interesting; something different from the other LOTR crossovers I have read. I would, however, have enjoyed it more so had you utilised Yugi's Deck more.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
That was a really cool story! I worship this story! Please write more Yugioh stories!
Slate Grey chapter 13 . 5/27/2007
Yikes. Gorgeous, gorgeous story. I feel almost sick to my stomach, and won't be watching my LotR DVDs any time soon - I think this is the first story that actively made me *hate* Aragorn, and not much like anyone else. Great writing.
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
aww cool! please update
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Yep, that's Yami in "I am the spirit of a great Pharoh and was once worshiped as a god on earth. I may be doing something not exactly right, but I probably outrank you. Do I?" mode. Of course, in his greatness, he simplifies it to "You, mortal. Explain." in a remarkably arrogant, yet polite, way. I'm babbling. I'll go read the next chapter.
Agon Dy chapter 13 . 12/17/2006
Me likey. You have a few grammer errors, like using the wrong tense, but very few of them that i could see. But i love how you wrote this. Yugioh written as LotR. You did a great job!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 13 . 8/23/2006
This, was a great xover. You didn't change the storyline much, but made it seem as if you did. Keep writing!
Silver-WindScar chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
THAT ROCKED! Though it was a little dramatic...not my type, i LOVE funny! Anyway, YU-GI-OH! CROSSOVERS ROCK! I have a question, if you would e-mail me and let me know...Are there any Yu-Gi-Oh!\Inuyasha crossover stories? Please let me know. Also...(THUMBS UP!)
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
just so i don't forget about this, i'm putting it in my favorites. good start!
MEM-SEV chapter 13 . 8/22/2005
Oh WOW!

I love this story. I am a fan of both fandoms and you do them both justice!

Kudos to you!

You have a wonderful style.
Lena chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
Great story! You did a nice job combining the two worlds. Most interesting :)
kirallie chapter 13 . 4/28/2005
Great story! Spent most of it feeling sorry for Yugi/Yami! You really made Strider and the others out as cold jerks. But it suited the story. Glad he got hme ok!
Garowyn chapter 13 . 2/27/2005
A serious attempt that was truly well-written. Great work! I'm glad you followed the books instead for the most part since I was disappointed that the movies didn't have the Rangers, Elladan and Elrohir. Once again, excellent work. )