Reviews for Teaching the Pervert How
MasterFinland chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was fucking halarious. Kagome was like u don't need to tell her what we do in bed and don't touch or look at Sango in that way ya know
PaddySnuffles chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Lol. poor Kagome... Great story. )

I'm curious: in your camping experience, in whose place would you be? *sheepish grin* (do sheep grin? P)

Btw, I know it's not TECHNICALLY a lemon or anything, but due to the... erm... implications, pehaps you should raise the rating to 'T' so you don't get in trouble with anyone...
Your Secret Valentine chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I love when people do pervy fics. They're hilarious. Rock on XD
oceanturtle chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
that was great
Lithium-Flower511 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
hahahaha! that was good! very funny!
snowy chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
great fic!
Red RoseDragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Aw, that's bloody brilliant. XD I'm laughing my ass off, to my roommate's bemusement. Definitely not a safe-for-work fic... god, that's great. "Let me go get my kit." Bwahahahahahaha...
Inuyasha's Lover chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Haha that was hilarious and whats worst is i can imagine my friends doing that! they're perverts too! god job! MUFFIN FOR YOU! ok gtg eat some cake bye
Thread Magic chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Have I told you this is a good fic? It's been sitting on my favorites lists forever and I come back and read it every once in a while, but I forgot to review because it was finished. This is a really good fic. Thank you for writing it! It's so funny! _
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
When I first clicked on this fic, I thought, "Oh, God, not another supposed sexual innuendoes," but afterward... wow, this was definetely one of the better one of these that I've read. It was longer than most, most definetely and had a very interesting concept behind the ((ahem)) perversity. I'm not sure what all of that kissing in between was about, though; was it included to juxtapose the pretend sexual stuff? Meh, who cares? I'm still smiling. Nice job.
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Why are the only jokes I laugh at are sex jokes?

Very very very funny. Write more like this!
InvictusCanisDeus chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Funny, I really liked it. It is always funny when people jump to conclusions and make asses out of themselves.
Moonlit Showers aka InuKag Fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
HAHAHA that was hilarious! write more! lol
inchesdifference chapter 1 . 4/2/2005