Reviews for Out of Sorrow Comes Joy
Riding-Lover-17 chapter 31 . 7/11/2012
I loved this story! I think you should make a sequel to it! Just in my personal opinion!
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I like this its really really good;)

Only things I need to point out are that its "Hermione" and one can't Apparate in Hogwarts:)

Great chapter!
master-moehri86 chapter 30 . 2/19/2009
it was absolutely amazing! really reall superb :) is there more to it...? hope so or an epilog :) good job
j0k3 chapter 31 . 1/25/2009
You had me on the edge, i almost cried, and if i wouldn't have tried so hard to hold it back, i would have cried, i know it for sure! Sequel? Please? No matter what, i'll put this on my fav list, and now am off to take a bath, but after that, i'll read your other stories, though i will be very suprised if they are better than this one! Awesome job!
Blessedgrace chapter 31 . 1/10/2009
Wonderful story, I couldn't stop reading it! Will there be a sequel?
Sacred-Amaranth chapter 31 . 12/20/2008
Alright, I jumped on really late but I have to say this was really well written and was so totally bomb! It rocked,dude!

Amaranth
Kathinka chapter 31 . 8/28/2008
I know it's quite late, but I found this story only today. And spend nearly the whole reading it...

I have to say, that I really liked your story! Though it was a bit confusing at times, but I believe now everything has cleared.

I'm very glad that you wrote a Happy End "of sorts". Of sorts because it's only a partly ending as everything is only good for the time being, but not entirely. Hope you understand what I'm trying to tell you.

Now, I will stop babbling...
melodicmoonstar89 chapter 31 . 8/14/2006
This is a sweet story...in parts. The death eaters and Voldemort could never be considered sweet, but the relationships that are in the story are sweet. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out, though. I hope you update soon!
LBDAVVWF4E chapter 31 . 3/18/2006
I am SO glad you finally finished! It was so worth the wait! Great ending;I'm glad everything worked out ok for Albus and Minerva (and the baby). Great battle sequence! So is a sequel in the works for when McGonagall has another baby or Lily attends Hogwarts? :D
illiterate ghost chapter 29 . 3/18/2006
Dear,

i lost track of your story around chapter ...20 or so but am glad to see that you finished it. I congratulate you on completing such a monster fic. You should lean back and relax a bit and enjoy the reviews you get for a job excellently done.
trulyamused chapter 19 . 3/18/2006
Excellent story.

Thnough what happened between chapters 28 and 29, a part seems to be missing.

Again great work.

Truly
Ame no Neko chapter 29 . 3/18/2006
This was a very good story. I really enjoyed reading it.

However, in your summary you say it's finished...is there going to be a sequel? Or something? Because there are a lot of loose ends...was the school year over when Minerva had the baby or did they just bring her to...Grimmauld Place (that's where it was, right?)to keep her away from students in the school's infirmary? Did Albus tell the trio about her being pregnant shortly after he announced they were married? Whatever happened to Umbridge and the Death Eaters? (Unless I missed something...)
EverTheDreamer chapter 29 . 3/16/2006
AWW!

this was so touching, i actually cried!

keep up teh good work!

xoxo, lyss
Rowan Lily Roarke chapter 28 . 10/2/2005
Can't wait to see what happens next.
LBDAVVWF4E chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
OMG, I absolutely LOVE this fanfic! The Minerva/Albus plot is great! I hope you can update soon; I'm dying to find out the "trio's" reaction, and if Dumbledore will tell them that Minerva is pregnant! You're a great author; you could be the next J.K. Rowling!