Reviews for Magicus Obscurus
Harrypotterishella chapter 4 . 6/18
Yea!
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Please update? This fic makes me giggle maniacally. I want more.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Awesome Story Please Continue
shisoma chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
sence this is discontinued would you please put it up for adoption, it is a good plot and i would not want it to go to wast
SilverCypress chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
love it. very good story
MercuryPilgrim chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
wow, i love this, it really is unique! it's briliant! Well done and i can't wait to see Harry at Hogwarts!
Lilith Kayden chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
This is a good story. I just wish that you had gone on to finish it.

-Lilith Kayden
Reyes Yong Nydia chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
pretty good.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Great job. _
uzumaki misaki chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
wow you're right this is really original! it's been a while since you updated this but i hope you'll continue it soon.
MalenkaMaus chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
An interesting read so far. But some more explanations would be nice. For example the statement that Dumbledore did not wonder why the son of Voldemort was with James Potter was a little bit unsatisfactory. I'm also wondering why Lily would be an follower if she is muggleborn? Does Voldemort has other goals for the wizarding world than in canon. Doesn't he care about pure blood?

But besides that it is an good start. Keep going.
DarkSoulMage chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
it is very good i hope you continue. i think you need to take a few chapters to allow harry to train before anything major happens. also i think that voldemort should talk to harry seeing is how he put his soul in harry. thanks

DSM
Nyra II chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Hey! Why haven't you updated! It's been about 3 _YEARS_ for Merlin's sake!
AnimeRebel014 chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Ch.4 was bloody awesome! Hopefully when harry gets older and if there is pairing in the story that it would be slash and a D/H story lol. I cant wait for the next part to come out! keep 'em coming! _
Dead Paw chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
Well its a good story, but would harry just go around killing people? seems a tad out of character