Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
Lidda chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
that was a REALLY crappy ending! u could have done SO much better! i was so dissapointed. the rest of the story was AWSOME! but that ending!

well...

ya!
E.E. Jubil chapter 7 . 12/12/2004
Luved the ficcie. The little 'coversation' with Dumbledore was pretty funny. So, what exactly did happen to Jacqui?
tsubakitea chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
HA! that is so funny! Update!
Aishwarya12 chapter 7 . 10/19/2004
*applauds* whe ive waited months for that! that u so much that was great
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
I freaked when she said The Deed is Done. It went a bit fast, but I'm glad what happened! Are you going to do a sequel? Happy writing!
sexyface chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
Wow. That was good! I much enjoyed. Good job!

-HPLM

P.S. Are you going to make a sequel? I think you should. You left a lot of room for one. Just a thought.
SilverShadowsHex chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
no ofence but that endin sorta sucked anyway it was a good fanfic until the end.
Belladonna Kyle chapter 6 . 9/22/2004
Update soon! This is a great fic!
Belladonna Kyle chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
I thought this chapter was funny as! Mwuhahahahahahahaha!

Luv Bella~Rose01
Courtney Anne chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
This is a great story. I love it to pieces. That evil, little bi... Um I mean Jacqui makes me so mad, but maybe while Hermione and Draco's plan continues they may fall in love.
katiebelle chapter 6 . 9/18/2004
Yay for another chapter! I absoloutely love your story! I was checking everyday for this chapter and I'm so happy its up! Keep up the good work!
Belladonna Kyle chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
Interesting...! And i thought Jackie was gonna be good girl and Hermione the bad girl... Please Continue!
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
This story is really cute! Please continue it, oh one more thing, the spelling is Weasley _
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 6 . 9/16/2004
Yay! You updated! I'm happy! Update again soon!
SilverShadowsHex chapter 6 . 9/16/2004
yay u put another chappie up! *does happy dance* ok i fink i shouldnt do tat again my m8s lokin at me as if im a werdo! plez continue love the chapter!