Reviews for Want You to Want Me
HumAlong chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Haha oh wow. Smooooooth, Shikamaru. I was very entertained, and then I read the beginning of Kiba's part and died XD Loved it.
HumAlong chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I just imagined a Snoopy-esque Akamaru giggling behind a tree at Kiba's misfortune XD
This chapter was cute; can't wait to keep reading!
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
This was a very cute ShikaIno story. I'm glad it turned out good for them. Yes, I felt bad for Kiba but hey NaruHina forever. Even if its a little one-sided. Good story!
Caramelized chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
...
"I was training," he lied. Training for what? To be the world's biggest jackass? If so, he was going for gold.
favorite line.
right there.
omg
can't even.

i read the entire story, super cute :)!

good job :D
Starshinesoldier chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Aw, Kiba! Poor guy. -huggles him-
littlemelonatplay chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
The lily was a nice touch. I feel sad for Kiba but Im happy with the story since Shikaino is my favorite naruto pairing.
littlemelonatplay chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
You should have had Shikamaru say oreo instead of orange because I would have said eggplant. This is purely my own opinion though since I can't think of another O food/spice out there. However, since it was Naruto he was playing against . . . _
QuantumGiggler chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Ahh.. I loved this story! I'm actually quite sad it's over but.. all good things must come to an end. I really wanted a happy ending for Kiba too but the way you did it was beautiful and in character.
Celsy chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
hee-hee!
Celsy chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
aww~
Cheerful Regression chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
This was really, really, REALLY good. As in- I absolutely and completely loved it- kind of good.

The ending of the Hinata and Kiba part was really surprising and interesting! I was NOT expecting, but I did really like it.

Though I'm endlessly ecstatic about the ShikaIno part. Good gracious you know how to make readers happy! That was just completely adorable. And them standing side-by-side at the counter. And him using the shadow technique on her!

I disagree with Naruto though. Ino's hair is a million times better than Sakura's. XD

Great job and thank you for writing such a beautiful fic for us readers!

-CR
030artastic chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
:'( d'aw poor Kiba (and Shino too!)

I'm happy for Ino and Shikamaru though,

Great writing process! The two stories were easy to follow and I love how you incorporated both stories to interact with each other! The actions, words, and thoughts were very well written and were fluid.

Stesh chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
*Little* Sorry, Ive forgotten the name in English_
Stesh chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Ive read "Small Green Leaf" but in Russian(hope,you know that it had been translated). I think it is the best fanfic I have ever most of Russians, who read fans, are agree with me. And then I found THIS. I havent read the last chapter yet, but I really like the storry and the way youre writing. Can you let me translate it in russian, please?
Useless-Materia chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
This was really well written and I enjoyed it immensely. I read it for the Shika/Ino, but I was surprised how much I liked the Kiba and Hinata part as well. I would love to see you continue to write.