Reviews for Parallel Lives
Violently Red chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Haha, poor Lois.
LGM chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
that got me to lol, doesnt happen very often so .. good!
spectroscopes chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I love this fic! I've read it before but apparently never left feedback, so here - I loved it. It was hilarious, and so in-character and just amazing. Love, love, love.
DaggerPen chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
"I have to call a man in Gotham about a kryptonite ring."

Brilliant. I already reviewed your other fic, but I had to review this one. You really do write humor very well, and you manage to keep the characters in character.
NiteAngel chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
hey! this is really good! and really funny.

good work!

NiteAngel

dragonchic chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I think this is one of my favorite Superman fanfics ever. Both are perfectly in character and the premise is just too cute. Definitely one for the faves.
LoneTread chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Lol. I, too, (despite being from the suburbs) can relate to that whole can't-parallel-park thing. I spent quite a while with my dad teaching me before the test (and telling me how he's never needed to know how), only to finish the test with no mention of it whatsoever. *shrugs* I'd probably have failed if they'd made me do it.

Anyway, great story. I personally thought this line was hysterical: "He got as far as the curb, looked back at the vehicle and discretely grabbed beneath the bumper and lifted the front of the car four inches toward the curb, then continued on after me." Hehehe. Awesome.
JRK chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
"I have to call a man in Gotham about a Kryptonite ring."

That line damn near made this story, in my opinion.
Talon Marlow chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
How I love slice-of-life stories. :) This was wonderful, Reichenbach! Your characterization of Clark makes him so darn endearing. I can just picture his chagrin at Lois discovering an area of weakness (aside from that dratted Kryptonite).

Since I'm a country girl, I can relate with poor Clark- I didn't have any semblance of parallel parking on my driving test. (Thank God- I would have failed a third time if that was thrown in the mix. Driving ain't my forte.) I wouldn't know where to even begin!

This little vignette is just too cute. Absolutely love it.
thapagan chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
thankyou thankyou thankyou,

one oh the real voids in the comic world as appossed to books and tv are the real life bits that are target rich for jokes.

Did any one see "emimny of state"

Superman shopping for nighties for lois

So what color does you wife like? Huh?
Cathal chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Great story.

I think some of the best comic stories out there are those of superheroes doing or at least trying to do simple ordinary things.

You should do a challenge on that.
omni82 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
What is kaddywompas? Awesome. Very funny. Your Lois and Clark is always good. )
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Entertaining, but in the wrong category. The mention of 'a man in Gotham' does not a Batman story make.

Although I do agree with the premise that men who can fly are unlikely to be able to drive. Finally, I've always spelled it 'cattywampus'. But then, I'm not from Kansas. 8)
Celli chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
*laughing madly* Oh, man, perfect!