Reviews for Integration
Netogrof chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I found this fic rec'd on a site. Omg, I can't believe I haven't read it yet! It was beautiful...I almost cried and what made it worse was 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney Houston just happened to be on when I reading the part when Duo left Quatre. XD I wanted a 1x2, but in the end, it was best the way it was...enough though it was still very sad.

Thanks for writing!
Bex Drake chapter 20 . 2/26/2005
wow. i just wanted to let you know that i really, really enjoyed reading this fic and eventhough i was hoping heero and duo would end up back together i cannot help but feel that it is fitting that duo and quatre ended up together. part of me feels sad for heero, but at the end of the day it was his choice.

this was a really beautifully written story- a master piece- and i'm glad that i took the time to read it. I wish you luck with any future stories.
CrimsonAnjel chapter 20 . 2/21/2005
Yet again... Words cant describe how much I love your writing... I need to sit with this for awhile and I'll review again. I love how unique and beautiful you make every sentence and how much care you put inot every word.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for displaying your talents. I am truly grateful and awed.

Love

CA
Avel chapter 20 . 2/20/2005
You gotta be kidding me! I didn't review the last chapter! I feel like a horrible person! I loved this fic - like I said in my last review, but I will never get over this fic. It was nothing but perfect. I'm happy though. It worked out for Duo and Quatre...I know its immature but I'm still upset about Heero decision. Because he did give up the greatest love of his life. But thats the irony of life. I think that its definately a fic that leaves you wanting more, content, and at awe; all at the same time. Hope to read more of your work, when I get the time that is.

-Late (Avel)
CrimsonAnjel chapter 11 . 2/19/2005
I'll read the rest tomorrow... But like I said about A Grudging Seducation... You are one of the top three romance writers on this site. I could not ask for a better story, nor one that keeps me on the edge of my seat as this one does. I'll review again at the end... I dont exactly know why you set your chapters to 19 for both of those stories, but as long as you can wrap it up in 8 chapters I'll be happy.

sugoi desu ne! _ (Amazing)

Love

CA
Shinigami4ever chapter 20 . 1/25/2005
i could have sworn i had reviewd this but i guess not... absolutely incredible! It was amazing. The realistic beauty of it, making it part of you even if it is just a fic. like i said, incredible... by far, my number one fav. amazing job! I would have liked a 1X2 ending but, i think this fits much better. It flows with the plot and it just doesnt seem like Heero would automatically tke Duo back since he doesnt remember him. Once, again, awesome!

~S4E
Faith1 chapter 20 . 1/5/2005
Well, you made me cry! Happy now? That was an amazinly good fic! Haven't had the net for months so just caught up on the last 1/2 in one sitting, was hooked! As always I wished that Heero and Duo would prevail but I think you instead wrote an ending which has more honesty to the story and the characters than anything I've ever read.

"My candle burns at both ends,

It will not last the night.

But ah my foes, and oh my friends

It gives a lovely light"

-Edna Staint Vincent Millay

Write more soon!
alerevenus chapter 19 . 12/17/2004
This has got to be one of the best gundam wing stories I ever read! it's got an original plotline and it's so sad! I almost cried!

It's amazing work!
IchigoPocky chapter 20 . 12/7/2004
you better have a 1x2 planned! And I hate/love teh ending. I'm not a diehard fan but they are my favourite and I like the ending for not being cliche but I hate the ending too ;.; so you better be writing a really really good one~ Because this is tearing me apart!
WingedBonnie chapter 20 . 12/6/2004
OH MY GOD! In response to your author's note, yes you did tick me off. MY heart is breaking FOR them! I just wanted to strangle everyone. Poor DUO! Poor TROWA! Poor HEERO! *sobs hysterically* That was horrible you should be ashamed of yourself! *sniffs*

Okay let me stop. That story was awesome. I loved it. YOur ending made perfect snese even if it didn't comply with the reader's deepseeded need for a 1x2 reunion, but I loved it.

YOU RULE!
CypressTiger chapter 20 . 11/18/2004
Unbelievable. A truly wonderful piece. You did a great job. I nearly cried wen Heero (aka Kai) gave his ultimatum. I think the ending was great. Keep up the good work.
pattyard chapter 20 . 11/8/2004
Rating(s):

Style of Writing: 10 of 10

Spelling & Grammar: 10 of 10

Originality/Creativity: 10 of 10

Enjoyment Factor: 10 of 10

Overall Rating: 10 of 10

Comment/Review:

I just love this story ...Good form ,Good form please write another one...
RazZadig chapter 20 . 11/7/2004
If nothing else, this story is a testament to real life. People change, drift away and form new relationships. I'm just glad for the happy ending. The book idea is hilarious though I wish Relena could get her comeuppance. I am glad 'Kai'found some happiness. Very satisfying series. Can't wait for your next endeavor!
Eboni Black chapter 20 . 11/4/2004
sugoi...i loved it, even though i am one of those 1x2 die hard fans that you speak of, i think the ending was pretty cute, realistic too. It's very difficult now a days to find stories that are good yet realistic as well, and you did a marvelous job. I loved it! can't wait till your next story!
Nagaplase chapter 20 . 11/3/2004
I agree with you on so many levels about making it not 1x2 fic(mind you I do enjoy them occasionally).

Quatre and Duo just seemed right together in theis fic. I love the way you wrote in and it is most defiently a classic!

Trying keeping it up!

I'll be watching for you.

Ja ne