Reviews for Like Acid
Emeline chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I like it, lol. Bit bitter, just the way i like it. Go angst! Well, i couldn't figure out who was who! lol

curse u! j/k
sweetfrv chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Okay.. I loved it!

And I think that Draco is the one that is hopelessly in love and harry is the other.. just because, well I don't know, but that is the feeling I got from it!

Nice work, I will definitely be waiting for more work from you in the future!
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 6/17/2004

You're such a darling. You don't have to blatantly pimp me you know. ;) Thank you so much though. That was so sweet. I daresay you've made my day. Or night in this case.

Congratulations on your first fic here. Fanfiction is evil indeed. Therefore, I shall make you write more.

Loved this one by the way, it was chockfull of angst definitely. Heh. You don't have to say you stole the part about 'Acid' from me you know. I'm sure someone would have thought about it as well.

Anyway, I've exhausted most of what I had to say when I betaed it. Lovely of course. And the italics were used in good effect.

I've always thought 'second person' was fun to play around with.

Wonderful job here hun, and thank you once again.

You're awesome. XD

JenniGellerBing chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Wow, that was really good. Not mentioning the identities of the people made it really interesting. I enjoyed this very much :)
elvencherry07 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Cool! Identities... I dunno, it feels like slash for some reason... so... Harry/Draco? Maybe?
Velven chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
So moving! I like it; it's a good story!
Fiona chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Really cool fic. A cut above the rest if i may say so.