Reviews for The Weeks Beyond Tomorrow
Loonies chapter 4 . 2/14/2016
Half the US is covered in ice and snow but it doesnt make indefensible and still in this scenario, have a navy,pearl harbor in hawaii,a national guard that is on par with many of the worlds armies and some nuclear capability.
Jack chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Hurry and make the next chapter
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Please continue!
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
awwwww the whole chapter was meticulously written! I love how you write the father/son relationship of Jack and Sam :)
zoe.xo.LiFE chapter 10 . 9/17/2005
Please continue this! Omg, I love it...But do you want money? I can give money.. Just bring Laura back! Lol I'm kidding, do what ever your little writing heart do what ever pleases it )
chris chapter 10 . 7/16/2005
the story is great,but did you half to make it so sad in ch. 10? anyway i give your story so far 4 and a half stars out if 5! keep writing! the only complaint is that it is a little to emotional.
xxhappyxxsadxx chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Great job i love it
caducee chapter 10 . 3/23/2005
Great story. I know you're struggling through college (so am I) but you've created a wonderful story. I only saw the movie a few days ago and already I'm hooked. I read a couple of DAT fics here and yours is the first that really got me.

Your writing is a bit rushed sometimes, though. I noticed you tend to use 'because' a lot throughout your chapters, and that's a word that really does weaken a story (at least, in my opinion) because it's an analytical word. It kind of makes my brain go in analytical mode whenever I see it, lol.

Oh, yeah, and I noticed a couple of typos (nackered should be spelled knackered) but that's not too problematic... The strong plot makes up for those little glitches.

Overall, beautiful job, keep it up, and I'll be checking this fic again ;D Take care!
Gaelfire chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Good first chapter so far, keep up the good work.
RavenLord66 chapter 10 . 2/28/2005
I can't stand cliffies. They drive me mad, but then again, they always keep me coming back. First of all, I would like to thank you for reviewing my fanfic and I'm sorry if it feels I used your ideas, I really didn't know that they were so similar until you reviewed. I have had this idea in my head for so long. Once again, sorry that they were so similar. I'm re-doing the whole first three chapters.

Anyway, on to reviewing this chapter, I LOVE IT!

That is pretty much all I can say now, as I am speachless. One last thing, I can't wait until chapter 11.
VanillaFudges chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Hahaa, I've just read my review and made myself look a fool. I meant Janet and Jason. But I'm ill, so I'll put it down to that.
Admirale chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
Great job with this fic. Although that's quite an angsty end to the chapter. I can't help but wonder how and if things will resolve themselves. I love the way you portray Mary and her role in Sam and Laura's lives. Keep up the good work and update soon! I hate cliffies. And to me, unresolved long-term separation of the star couple is definitely a cliffie.
Lein chapter 10 . 2/12/2005
Wow, you don't have to thank us for reveiwing your story. If you really want to thank us, just keeping writing this brillant pice of work.

Cheers!
Oniyuri2 chapter 10 . 2/12/2005
I just wanted to let you know of a gross error in your story. I've lived near Saudi Arabia (the island of Bahrain) in summer when it can reach 140F. It's totally survivable-everyone wears short sleeve tshirts and pants or jeans. You may want to change that temp to something more like 170 or 180F.
the next political dynasty chapter 10 . 2/11/2005
again, you continue to amaze me with this story, keep it up :)