Reviews for The Weeks Beyond Tomorrow
Sharpsnout chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Wow...that was awesome!

I just saw the movie the other day and I loved it...everything about it 'cepr the end...I thought it was kinda abrupt the way they ended it.

I was kinda hopin for infor on what happened to everyone else.

Dont know maybe there will be a can only hope

Anyway great job please continue!

John chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
This is solid for fan fiction and I'm looking forward to reading more, but, I think you take yourself too seriously as a writer.
Jenny chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
This is really good...please update as soon as you can!:)
dancer51 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
This is awesome. You must continue soon!
mssassy27 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I am so glad somebody else wanted to see a sequel! Very well written! I am looking forward to this story and what you have planned for the characters.
Mari chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I loved reading what you have written of your story so far. This is by far one of the best Day After Tomorrow i have found on this sight. I hope to read an update very soon.
Spinelli Woods Esquire chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
good beginning, i never saw the movie, but now i want to! update!
Spunky Lily chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Fuwahahaha! I have written the first review! :)

Okay, this is one of the greatest stories I've ever read. You describe the heartfelt emotion perfectly for each of their characters. I loved how you explored one of Laura's utmost fears with the dream. The story is intense already, chipping the ice off of the block for what these people will emotionally have to endure.

Great action, and superb drama.

Update ASAP!

-The Phoenix
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Good to see another "DAT" fic on this site; there needs to be more of them. Great story...Laura's nightmare had me worried there for a moment. Laura's my favorite character, so I was glad this fic seemed to center around her the most. I can't wait to see what happens with the rest of them, what happens now that most of the world is ice. We have to get a category for DAT on this website. Anyway, great fic, continue soon.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6