Reviews for Killing Him Softly
Kiwee chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
That was very cute...in an angsty sort of way. I hope they have a happy ending.
Kiluaz01 chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
That is kinda weird of Heero doing something like that. He didnt really seem to be himself in the story but its cool.
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
wow. dark, but touching. i originally read it for the title, 'killing me softly' is one of the first songs i ever performed in a recital, and it always gives me the shivers, whoever's singing it. actually, i have duo singing it in something i wrote but never posted. i think it was duo, anyway, it might have been heero. i forget. but i really liked this story, and i liked how you wrote it from both points of view. i like seeing stuff from different angles. anyway, good job! keep writing!
chelchan chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Killing Him Softly- Oh, Yeah, sure, they met face to face, but what the heck kind of ending is that! I wanted more!... *pouts* It just kinda left me hanging there... It was good and then it ended WTF!
Silver Cateyes chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
NO, don't make this the end! Both chapters were gorgeous, and this deserves to be continued! PLEASE don't drop it! *bribes with sugar and ice cream* PLEEEESE!

See ya (I hope) in the next chapter...?

Silver Cateyes
deadtoast chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
It's really good, and I would like to see more of this story. Will Duo every thank Heero for his inspiration? (like in public)
foxhiei chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
i like this
alsdjf chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Sao: Well, personally, I thought it was cute and I loved it.

Anni: Second chapter didn't ruin anything, we swear.

Sao: And I know how it is, when you want to stop somewhere, and yet you think that maybe you should continue. Which reminds me, I have to check to see if I made a mistake on such a thing.

Anni: We'll read more of your stuff when we get the chance to.

Sao: Yeah, and if you ever need a beta for your Gundam stories, let me know. I'd be more than happy to take the job _

Sao & Anni
alsdjf chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Sao: Ooh, I loved it! And I'm guessing that's the song you were "warbling" too when the idea for this story came. I personally think it's perfect, and I need to go to the next chapter. Now.

Anni: So, as much as we'd like continue to sing your praises, we must go. And without much further ado. (Is that how you spell that word?)

Sao & Anni
Aurenne chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Ahh, took me awhile to review!

Anyway, first of all, MAD GLOMPS TO YOU FOR A SEQUEL. You made me very happy

And, ah! Duo POV! I couldn't help but adore him reading and rereading and reading aloud Heero's letter - it made me squeal (softly, as everyone was alseep). And I am amused that all the professionals seem to hate the album songs while Heero adores it. I don't know why. I like it.

Lastly, thankyou for your response to my review - hearing that you liked "Fishy" was wonderful, even though, or perhaps especially because, I have pretty much given up on writing my own fiction lately. Instead have just been churning out fanart to placate the mad 1x2 bunnies gnawing on my head.

Ah well, I can still lurk in the shadows of the net and read fantastic fiction - I'm happy XD
Hells-angel8 chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
I think you should continue with it or make a sequel to it. The mysterious aspect of it is nice but...I would really love a sequel. Pretty please? You could run wild with it. But I would really love it if you continue. It's so deep. I Love it to pieces. Please please please write more. please?
Hells-angel8 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
That was a really good beginning to your fic. I want more please. I like the arrngement and everything. Please continue.
Ink2 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
that was great.. thought it was a oneshot though.. u know u can actually make a story outa this if u wanted to oh well... i like it...keep on writing
DeadAngel chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Don't worry this chapter didn't ruin everything.

And now I'm looking forwards to the next chapter _ I hope it comes out soon! _
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
i thought ur story was very good and interesting and i can't wait to read the next chapter. hop u update soon!