Reviews for 8 Heaven Help My Heart
Daintress chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
And the ending. Originally it was my intention for them to consummate the bond that the artifact initiated. However, several sites do not like the idea of anyone under 16 having sex. Now, I'm one of those people who thinks you should wait until you're married (not that I managed it myself, mind you, though I wish I had), but I know that isn't feasible or even desireable for everyone. However, rather than risk being thrown off for what they call "chan," I altered the ending. In doing so I found that it made Jamilla a much stronger character. As a result, we will see her again some day...
Daintress chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
Ah, the artifact. I wish I could say that I knew just when the idea popped into my head, but really I'm only sure that it was somewhere between writing the first and second chapters that I really nailed down what it would be and do. But I'm pleased with how it turned out. It is yet another mystery that may never be solved.
Daintress chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
I did mention that I love writing the twins, didn't I? They are closer to one another than the other siblings are to them, which is sweet. What must it be like to grow up with someone you know will always be there for you, no matter how crabby you are, etc. Ron might stop talking to one or the other of them, but they wouldn't ever just stop talking to one another. It takes some thought to get it right. I don't want to drift over into twincest, which I find horrible, but their relationship needs to be closer than just brothers. A fine line indeed.
Daintress chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
And so we have the new character. We'll find out a bit more about her in the next chapter. For now, a little mystery will do George good. Keep in mind he's only 15 in this story. (Right? He's two years older than Ron and it was book 3 that sent them to Egypt, so Ron is 13. So this is his first kiss.)
Daintress chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Well, if you're checking reviews for Author's comments like we did on other fics, I am finally getting around to posting some. The fact is that I adore the Weasley twins - I think they're fabulous characters, but Rowling left them just far enough on the sidelines to be fair game while giving us just enough of their personalities to play with them. This is my attempt to explain why one twin will call across the common room for a date, and there is no mention of the other twin having or wanting a date at all. (Book 4, obviously.)
Lazarus Risen chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
Wow. That was really great. I loved, loved, loved it! This is going on my favorites list. You rock!
Weatherwax chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
A very good ending, sad but hopeful.

I wasn't offended in the least, I thought for a while that they were going to make love, but I see I was wrong.

I lost my virginity at 13 so things like this don't bother me.
Weatherwax chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
Just so you know:

"She could fell his presence in the room."

Did you mean feel?
Weatherwax chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
I like the action in this chapter.
Lazarus Risen chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
This is Ginny, from Livejournal. I can't finish this right now, but I really like it so far. Maybe you can review one of my fics, heh.
Weatherwax chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
This is shaping up to be really good, I'm intrigued to see what happens next.
Weatherwax chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
An interesting first chapter, I'm looking forward to seeing how you write in the present time period.
3 mimi chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
[From E-mail]

...

So it took me a few days, but I read up to your eighth story's end. These are

incredible! I just started reading the fifth Harry Potter book yesterday, and I

can't help expecting Muriel to show up somewhere within the very thick binding.

She was so well-developed and loveable, and you made me love the rest of my

favorite characters even more! I hope that you do more with Muriel/Severus'

story in the future, because my curiosity is piqued, and I'll continue to read

your other works. You've gained a loyal fan in me!
VA chapter 5 . 7/2/2004
An interesting look into one of the Weasley twins minds. I enjoyed reading it
Kalystia chapter 5 . 6/30/2004