Reviews for Seto's Tragic Love Life
Ivory Goddess of Ebony Heart chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hm. I's like the verse scheme. The fact that Seto Kaiba is probably just like everyone else (if you take away his ego/jerkish exterior) is really brought out in this poem. I wrote some too and I feel the same way. As for the poem itself (please, PLEASE don't take this as a flame!) it could have been a bit more cryptic in its phrasing. The ideas were expressed so clearly, without superfluos nature, made it seem a little cliche. But, overall, a good effect!

Keep writing!
Shatteredwing chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Wow! Awesome poem! I'm not very good at poetry *sigh* It gives the reader a good image of what you're trying to say. Overall, very well done! I hope to see more poems like this in the future
aNJalI chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
wow!...this is awesome! i never realized u were soo good! k...see ya l8rs! bye chicca!
Master Ruby chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Aw, good, good as always. Ya know, to warn you, people can report you for publishing stuff that's already been copyrighted. (I just remembered, so convenient, ne?) NEways, it's what I expect from you so nothing much to say...you got my opinion at school. Guten Abend!

::Ruby-chan::
Mich aka Starfire chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Very good anne ! Haha ! It's me ! Mieko, Starfire, and Sabrina! haha! Loved it ! And I love Steven Curtis Chapman! You rock Seiko!
Alteng chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
He does comeoff that way, doesn't he. I read on a site about some background on Kaiba's former life in Egyptian times that he was in love with a girl, that was sacrificed. She became the Blue Eyes White Dragon.

He is rather cryptic in the way he stands off from the Yugi and the gang. Mokuba isn't, so this poem, also, can explain a lot, because he borders on a friendship with Yugi. THis poem does make me feel for the fellow.
KuramaandHieiever chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
hey again glad to see you updated. anyway, did you know that rk is finally back on? YAY! my other friend, yukiangel28 (courtney) was like so happy and iming me like crazy on aim . anyways, kenshin is the pizza delivery in my closet, bwahaha (sorry, inside joke .;). i like kenshin a little but i like soujiro so much more, he's so sad T.T I guess you watch shaman king since you mentioned yoh .; hehe. I'd watch it but for some strange reason i don't have the channel that it's on U.U (we have satelite though...) i read shaman king though (in shonen jump _). Do you watch yu yu hakusho like master ruby does? it's awesome. That's really my obsession (with rk in a close second) and i have almost 30 yyh dvds and i have 8 rk ones (the whole kyoto arc :P) anyways, hope to see you update more often! Peace!
Mich aka Starfire chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
That's a song too! It's a Christian song! So is chapter 3! Grr!

Robin-YEAH!

me(star)-Are you gonna agree with me on EVERYTHING?

Robin-Maybe. . .::the cutest smirk you can think of::

Me-aww! ::hugs::
Mich aka Starfire chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
whoa! That's a real song by MercyMe! How can you take a song like that ?

Robin-yeah! what she said!

me(star)-thank you Robin ::hugs::

Robin-::blushes::
Mitsurugi chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Hey! This was very good! I love the whispers. This is a really interesting poem. And I LOVE Seto Kaiba, so I love reading about stories/poems that show that he's really misunderstood, not evil. I think that you should write an actual story based on this poem. It could start out as a flashback and we can see the girl died, (or he could have a nightmare or something) and then it can go back to him now after she died. I know that it would probably be very angst-y but I like angst! This is really, really good! Your very talented, keep writing!
Hikari Daeron chapter 4 . 7/25/2004
Yup, you spelled it right.

Ah HEM. I do NOT want to be the High Prestess, I want to be Seto KAIBA's girl.

Good two chappies. Emotional-ish. (lol)

Still can't think when Seto would take the time to write this...

-Ceribi
KuramaandHieiever chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
I haven't dissappeared. I'm just extremely lazy and reading a lot of Ryou angst fics. I'm going to start posting stuff on also. Keep up the good work.
Master Ruby chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
LOL! It warms me that you respond. LOL! I'M SICK OF CHORES, THIS, THAT, AND EXERCISE! (Imagine that. Exercise. ME? The freak who loved it? Yup! Surprise, surprise!) LOL! That felt good to tell u. I'm glad u updated. And yes, so what if i'm a wannabe? Hmm? The girl might've had a twin sister? Who knows? (You do, but maybe no.) LOL! Yes, I finished the HSS thingy. (Book.) I responded to 1 1/2 essays. (LOL! I've gotten lazy)

Summer hath taken thy toll on ye? Yay, I say! (Religious talk there. Interesting.) If ur wondering why i haven't emailed or anything it's cuz one i've got a little time limit thingy too. (Don, don, don!) Two, I take mini vacations. Like now. I just came back from a 3 day trip to my aunts. I'll try to sneak an email, but only God knows if it'll succeed. LOL! (Or maube u 2. LOL!) This review is a lil long. (U: ALOT LONG!)

One more thing, do not think ur forgotten! No, no. I always think of things to tell u and wish u were nearby. Or how u might've changed or me. (Me, yes. MUMMY CUT SEVEN INCHES OFF THY HEAD!) Sorta glad that happened, but now no more pretty long braid. :( Now, i must go and review other stories. (Including urs.) Sayonara!

-Master Ruby
GothicAngel09 chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
Hello!Yes,my penname is long I know,but I felt like changing it and I was looking at Japanese words and...I dunno, it ,this chapter is really awesome!Please update soon and thanks for reviewing Crossing the Line!_
Master Ruby chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
I don't think you can get a bigger heart. ( _ ;) Well, ok. That was a little different, but still good! I think I am your 15th reviewer and I'm happy! Yay! I feel special! Hooray for specialness! Later,

-Master Ruby