Reviews for Saviour, Conqueror, Hero, Villain
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
"Excuse me, but I'm not pure evil. Damned close, but not quite."

No real person would actually say something like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
Revan seems too much a hamfisted edgelord. She's written with no subtlety. If she really had that little self-discipline, she would never have risen to the heights that she did.
typo chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
It was void - It was a void
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
"I would kill anyone who came near my hair with scissors, let alone actually cut it."
Not even trimming it? Soo many split ends otherwise :-)
SS5 Connor chapter 12 . 1/20/2020
Nice. Real nice. Very entertaining. I prefer more sex in my fiction but this was well done. I suggest you read through for the 7 typos but that's not absolutely necessary. Dustil was a good little tidbit. Canderous was probably my favorite character.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
Actually it would have been interesting to have a Reven\ Candrous' paring
Skepsis Forever chapter 12 . 11/5/2015
I read this chapter before the "good" endings and I have to say, I am a little disappointed at the dark side bashing. This chapter removes all of Revan's character development as a decent human being and overlord, even after the loss of the Star Forge. The companion betrayal bothers me too, especially since it's AU so you could have given her a lot bigger of a break. Juhani's betrayal is especially strange to me, since she was getting close to Revan, only to plan with Jolee at the first vision. Dustil's actions also confuse and annoy me in close to equal measure.
I am pleasantly surprised at Malak's return and a bit sickened at Revan now actually using him instead of trying to save him from herself. Mission's betrayal also bugs me. I don't see why you couldn't have made an overpowered last chapter team with mostly everyone on the Star Forge (especially since Carth had reluctantly agreed to go with them for his son). It would have been overpowered maybe, but with the Sith, there was always the chance for the understandings to crumble in the future, so it wouldn't have been that bad.
That being said, hell of a ride. In case I won't read/review the previous two chapter, I have to say I enjoyed it despite being somewhat displeased by the Sith ending.
Skepsis Forever chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Wow, I just realised this was only the first chapter. It felt more like an entire story deserving a sequel. I like your take on Revan and her banter with everyone around it, and her somewhat code of honor. Glad she's not just a raving maniac, such characters are likable only up to a certain point. Looking forward to see where it goes.
PrincessC5 chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
Awesome
Neeros chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
She's turning into a wimp...I was hoping for a dark side ending...
Illuviar chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Great story!Well done :D
Ace Of Light chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Evil overlord list reference like a boss!
Marvimoto chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
I truely enjoyed your story, moreover for two different endings.

The character-development of Revan is a really interesting part of the story,
I just finished reading and it's quite entertaining.

Looking forward to try your other fics.
MassEffectAdict chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Ok, I love this story, and cant wait to see how things turn out differnetly from your story now that Revan is female. As a side note, WTF! I am currently writing a story about a Scout named Kira who remembers she is Revan while on Taris, and tends to have darker impulses. I would accuse you of stealing my character, but you did write this story before I was even on fanficion so...
creativesm75 chapter 12 . 5/4/2009