Reviews for Night Walk
Shining Hope chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
sequel maybe? make TK live!
Lilac Lenalee chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
omg u are such a brilliant writer! I was totally in love with every moment of this story...and the end just broke my heart, seriously. And I was like crying during the 1st part of this, and I was crying again (and now, haha) when I read the ending, omg IS THIS DONE? IT CAN'T BE! okay sorry, this was beautifully written, I just adored the way u described things, I love it love it love it! Amazing :D
Ann chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
This time from Takeru's POV. VERY wonderfully written. Makes me kind of sad though. But then again, I still loved it. Thank you!
Ann chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I love how you beautifully descripted the story. I love how you put it in Kari's POV. I love the interaction between the two most awesome characters. I love you!
senses236 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
i like this story. update soon pls!
lil miss child chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
im not really getting this story...are they cruchsed that they think the other only loves him/her as a friend?
catluv101 chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
WHAT GIVES! Kari would never do that! oh well, your story, not mine. update soon please!
Ann chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Okay so I read the first part and I was like "Aw... this is so sad. Takeru's sick!" And reading the whole Takeru and Kari moment was just oh-so-sweet!

And NOW, I read this part and I read the ending.. oh jeez I feel so sad now. "Friend". AWW. But it's alright. I'll take it. I still love it. haha. Great job.. rarely saw any mistakes. TWO THUMBS UP.
Kathryn Christine Starcrafter chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
I liked the first better then the second. The second was confusing to me but it's meaning was probably obvious. I just didn't get the end so much. But very good writing!
Saffle chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
hURRY UP AND WRITE MOORE!

THIS INS'T THE LAST CHAPTER,

IS IT?
Popnkilo chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
good story, i like how you took both perspectives.
7lottie1 chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
*sniff* so sad :( but its a good story, great description but not enuf takari
Darkredeyes chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
WOW good story...i really like it...update soon
tk293 was a stupid name chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Um, I didn't review the first chapter of this story...just so you know.. great writing from you, as always, but the plot is extremely straightforward. Except for the osteosarcoma thing, but that's kind of awkward in this kind of story. I don't know why, it just seems weird. Maybe cause most Takari stories are magical fairy tales with no realness.
Unforgettable chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
gosh... that is really sad... poor tk... :(