Reviews for An' It Harm None
Kage Hakari chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
Awaiting the day, you come back to this story. _
Aloever chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Wow, Koenma messed up big time. That was a seriously stupid way to 'jump the gun' as they say. If the so called 'vampire' has already been there for months there is no point in probably killing all those people by doing what he did. Unless I'm misunderstanding the situation. I do like that you showed that Kurama and Hiei messed up. It's an interesting way to mesh two different story lines.
theripestofdolphins chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Man, oh man, this story is AWESOME. Amazing plot, good sir or madam. Too bad its discontinued.
pi chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT.

I'm hoping that this story hasn't been abandonned, but the last update date...

*sigh*
GeEKy-nERd chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Ugh. Your crossovers never cease to amaze me. Tears at how this will probably never be finished. It's such a grand idea though! UGH. But I am happy that I found this. And thank you for sharing. Happy writing!
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Please continue! This is damn awesome TTATT
dragonmunchies chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
*apologizes in advance if this is annoying*
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS P!
"the importance of forty-two"!? :D Is that a "Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy" reference?
pink chayito chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
espero que retomes la serie, me gusto mucho la idea y como la desarrollas
LunaSlashSea chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Great story, please write more.
QuickStar chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
darn no update Dx for 5 years

; 3 ;
The Bellmaker chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
This is very good. Your characterizations and dialogue feel very real to me.

I must ask. Do you plan on finishing ths at some point?
GravekeeperBat chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
This is actually rather interesting. An odd choice of crossovers, but interesting.

I hope this is still being worked on?
Cassie M. M chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
...

You haven't worked on this story in FOUR. YEARS.

Update soon! Or at least ASAP. This is pretty good, especially considering what type of story this even IS. ..

I mean, I only found this by CHANCE.

And I was curious, as to who would mix these two animes/mangas. xD.

Anyways... You get the point, I'm sure.

Update.

SOON!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
This is one amazing story :D Your style is just wonderful.

The earthquake scene was a bit confusing, and I hope you will elaborate more on it... what had caused it? Was it natural?

Well, I hope you will continue this fic when you have time.
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 5 . 8/8/2009
Wow this is so good. I have watch Card Captor Sakura in forever but even I can follow this. I really love it and wish you would update it again soon. I really want to know why Hiei and Kurama became cards and whats going to happen to Yusuke; I would laugh so hard if he got turned into a card. XDD I keep trying to think what type of card would he be if he did get turned into one? And would he be just one or would he be slit into two or three? (Half Breed, yokai, rekai... ect...) Please update again soon?