Reviews for Eternity
Satan's Advocate chapter 18 . 3/6/2005
yay, great writing.

-Jaya
Natulcien chapter 33 . 2/28/2005
AH , i was just getting watery eyed eldarion's girlfriend - and then she has to go and become ill.Y do you have write so damn well,

how could you leave it on a cliff-hanging ending! the nxt chappie better be up soon

Yours Expectantly

Natulcien
lindahoyland chapter 33 . 2/27/2005
A beautiful chapter with the vivid sword practise and the hints of impending tragedy
viviana chapter 33 . 2/27/2005
Yes, you updated this wonderful fic! Let's hope nothing serious happens to Eldarion's love! Update again soon please.
Valia-Elf chapter 33 . 2/27/2005
Aww very cute! please let Vanimelde be ok! Poor Eldarion will be heartbroken-n we wouldnt want that would we!

Plz update sooner this time, this rocks!
ScarecrowSchofield chapter 33 . 2/26/2005
oh what's up with Vanimeldë? Please don't break little Eldarions heart!
Moi chapter 8 . 12/23/2004
I'm almost speachless! This is a lovely story . . . and so canon that it almost hurts! (Just kidding, of course. We can never get enough of canon!) As I was reading this . . . I almost forgot that it was a fanfic! It seemed like I was reading a lost Tolkien story, or something of the like. This is a perfect addition to the tale of Arwen and Aragorn in the append. of LOTR. Good job! (You have wonderful grammar and writing skills, by the way.) _
Natulcien chapter 32 . 12/13/2004
wow, nice one, you took long enough - only jokin' i always wanted to know aout their kids tolkien doesnt go into much depth about them

great chapter by the way

yours amazedly

Natulcien
Valia-Elf chapter 32 . 12/13/2004
Aww very cute father son chapter! *partying* woo an update! Lol! please write some more very soon tis still very good!
AnimeSiren chapter 7 . 12/12/2004
Awesome
viviana chapter 32 . 12/12/2004
Yes! You updated this fic!...and what a wonderful chapter...beautiful relationship between father and son...I loved it!. Continue please really soon!.
lindahoyland chapter 32 . 12/11/2004
Beautiful and atmospheric.I loved the relationship between Aragorn and his son.
Mouth of Sauron chapter 31 . 10/13/2004
I loved it! It has taken me a week to read it all, but it was worth it! I waited until I had read it all before I reviewed it, and the story just kept getting better and better. Eldarion was an amazing chapter and Raising Life following on from that.

Thank You very much for a wonderful story!
Valia-Elf chapter 31 . 10/5/2004
Aw! How cute! Beautiful chapter! I know what u mean about writers block tho! Plz update again soon!
PrincessIce chapter 31 . 10/5/2004
thank you for the welcome... i know how u feel about school, i've just finish the last of my 7 essays for my course and i've had no life for the last month, i don't know how u have time to write such beautiful stories? i loved the way you've depicted eldarion... he's just how i would have imagined him to be when i was sitting in lectures daydreaming about aragorn and family... are there going to be any more children soon? ...you rule gal... i don't mind waiting as long as you give me more chapters... soon please...
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »