Reviews for Eternity
Natulcien chapter 31 . 10/4/2004
ah, what a sweet chapter. it's really good the way you dont ramble on like some writer i.e. myself.

you must write more, you must, you must. and school does do alot of brain sucking and it was an anticipated wait but i think it was worth it

yours ahly

viviana chapter 31 . 10/4/2004
wow...what a sweet and amazing chapter...

Please, don't take so long to update again...I can't wait to read the next chapter...will you include the daughters?
luv24Alias chapter 31 . 10/3/2004
i luv it i luv it can you please update soon, i love how you write the story please don't let anything bad happen please update soon
lindahoyland chapter 31 . 10/3/2004
I enjoyed reading about you planning to include his sisters in the story too ?
PrincessIce chapter 30 . 10/2/2004
WOW! hav u tired 2 read all 30 chapters in 1 go? it is an amazing and very painful process... my legs r numb but i just couldn't leave the chair until i've read all the chapters... u r really amazing... the story is so tolkien like it's scary... i hav no idea how you do it but just keep those chapters coming... i just can't wait... sori about school... i know how u feel...
lindahoyland chapter 30 . 9/21/2004
A beautiful chapter.
Natulcien chapter 30 . 9/21/2004
great chappie, must write more. i really liked that one im glad they finally have a son, but i definatley dont want eomer to die :(

still - you write so well i can actually see viggo mortensen and liv tyler acting the whole thing out in my head ( i know i sound like a loser)

yours loseristically

Valia-Elf chapter 30 . 9/21/2004
Arr! How cute! YAY! Eldarion! Luvly Chapter!
luv24Alias chapter 30 . 9/20/2004
I LUV IT DONT LET IT BE THE END! MORE
viviana chapter 30 . 9/20/2004
Aw...Eldarion is finally here! What a sweet chapter. You're an awesome writer...did you know that? Continue please.
viviana chapter 29 . 9/15/2004
I love A/A fluff!...and Eldarion is finally coming...woohoo...update asap please.
Natulcien chapter 29 . 9/15/2004
omg omg omg ! comp is finally and hopefully for the last time completely repaired the last laptop wouldnt let me on the internet so that was a poo.

but i an read your fic now so life is getting better as is the fic, review soon hopefully

yours yada yada

Valia-Elf chapter 29 . 9/15/2004
Arr cute! Thx for updating! Excellent chapter! Plz plz update again soon!
luv24Alias chapter 29 . 9/14/2004
more more more more more more more more i luved it is eldarion coming in soon
lindahoyland chapter 29 . 9/14/2004
This is vivid and reminds me of the court of Camelot !I am looking forward to meeting Eldarion.I have just finished by fanfic ,it took me months.

I look forward to more of your story.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »