Reviews for Eternity
Valia-Elf chapter 28 . 9/6/2004
No! I dont think I can wait that long! plz can we have LOADS of fluff then to make up for the huge wait! only joking, but plz can we have fluff? I go bk to school too, so i suppose I'l have something to do while I wait for an update! Great chappie!;)
SparrowsStride chapter 28 . 9/6/2004
Your story is really good! Please continue soon! And maybe you could put in even more Aragorn/Arwen fluff? :)
luv24Alias chapter 28 . 9/6/2004
i luv it its the best i want more plz return soon i luved it
lindahoyland chapter 28 . 9/5/2004
This was a lovely chapter which i enjoyed very well written !

Hope all goes well at school for you,I never liked school though it is many years since I was there !
viviana chapter 28 . 9/5/2004
Oh, oh, chapters till the weekend? snif, snif, you'll have to write a very fluffy Aragorn/Arwen moment!
Valia-Elf chapter 27 . 9/5/2004
Arr fluff! Very beautiful chapter-again! Now i really must go do some homework before it gets too late! But I'd much rather be readin more fics. Especially this one! Update soon plz!
Valia-Elf chapter 26 . 9/5/2004
Wow! Luv it! Another battle-cool! Great chapter!
Natulcien chapter 24 . 9/4/2004
Fluff, glorious fluff! oh i love your story, i actually had to go through the school hols without a comp it was so annoying all i wanted to do was read your fic and now that the reunions here and ive missed it i feel so sad but im glad its not the end i want to know what happened after the wedding.

Alaways loving the story

(p.s review when i get to chapter 27)
viviana chapter 27 . 9/3/2004
Oh Valar!...I love this fic so much...continue please.
luv24Alias chapter 27 . 9/2/2004
more more more i luved it
lindahoyland chapter 27 . 9/2/2004
It is lovely to read about the events,Tolkien gives so little space to !
luv24Alias chapter 26 . 8/31/2004
more i luv it i luv it i luv it plz dont let anything bad happen plz let him go home to arwen plz plz plz plz plz plz this is such a great fic
viviana chapter 26 . 8/30/2004
WOW!...awesome!...continue please.
lindahoyland chapter 26 . 8/30/2004
i can imagine Aragorn would miss his friends and wish they were there as well as Arwen. I enjoy seeing Aragorn and Eomer together.

Hope you don't mind me saying but this sentence reads rather oddly.

"Legolas clasped his friend's forearm with shining eyes of blue." I think you need to add and looked at him in the middle of it.
viviana chapter 25 . 8/27/2004
Aw...what a sweet and nice chapter. So well written. You're very talented! Write more please...
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »