Reviews for Inevitability
hemione101 chapter 11 . 10/1/2005
that was one of the best stories ever
Docholiday024 chapter 12 . 9/17/2005
This was a very good story, i finally got to finish it. It was inspiring to see someone, use thier imagination in writing. You really have a talent that you should not waste. Think about going into creative writing in school.
betty chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
your story was great first i thought the other one i mean my fav one was rad but this one totally beats it. Think about going into joournilism i know when i see talent when it comes by..I'm not making sense am i well anyway i am good writer.I am not writing well now because i don't feel like sounds so fake. I am going out of the point aren't i. see ya!
Dax chapter 13 . 4/8/2005
I think you have a lot of talent and that this is defenitly one of my favorites on this up the good work...please!
1CLANAfanLOVER chapter 12 . 11/23/2004
I absplutely love this story along with the other ones. Did you notice tht for Smallville stories ( mainly CLANA ), that you have typed 91,276 words so far? ( Sorry to ramble. Ijust thought that it was an intresting tid-bit. O; )
Kiraa-Miroku-Forever aka DracoShapedGoldfish chapter 12 . 11/13/2004
I absoloutly loved this story! i am a hopeless fanatic for Clana fics and this definatly, "floated my boat" lol! sorry.. a little humor there in my head..

Kess
anywbshowlover chapter 13 . 11/8/2004
please write more smallville stories. I love this one. It was very will written
bishtawiman chapter 13 . 7/24/2004
This story was so good! A sweet Clana fic. Ive been reading this fic on Sweet, but I didnt have any time to review, so yeah, heres one to cover them all up. LOL, well, write another one, OK? _

bishtawiman
abigfan chapter 13 . 7/8/2004
i liked the story. it could have had a few more details, but it was good over all. i loved the plot and that she came back to him. i think it was wonderful that you had them go back to the cabin. i hope you keep writing.

-a big fan

p.s. good luck in marching band, i play the sousaphone in mine and am a total band geek. have fun
angel718 chapter 13 . 7/5/2004
You're welcome! Yeah, sorry about complaining about the spelling, it was stupid of me... :D
ScoopGirl79 chapter 12 . 7/3/2004
hey there... your clana story was good... and i liked your detail on cabin #9... Sounds like the camp my family goes to up north here in michigan... anyways have a great 4th of July, and you've got to see Spider-Man2.. I've seen it three times already.. I saw HP3 three times as well.. but I'm a bigger fan of Spider-Man.. Anyways if you ever want to chat here's my:

AIM: LanaLang79

Yahoo: NightDolphin79

AOL: NightDolphin79

take care... :) hope to read what you have next... :) I'll be updateing mine soon but I'm working on my own fiction right now too...
tomwellinglvr chapter 13 . 7/3/2004
i read this over at sweet and i LOVED! it this fic was so awesome! good job with it!
twiggirl06 chapter 13 . 7/3/2004
Hahahahah! You are very funny. Please do post that story, and I hope you have fun in band camp, and hope you do well marching around!

P.S. Could you be my beta, or are you already doing someone else's stories? Let me know!
DuMont chapter 12 . 7/3/2004
AW! THat was great! I can't wait for your next story! :D

P.S. Sorry I haven't reviewed the last couple chappys,we JUST moved and don't have internet at home yet so I'm at the library ;)
twiggirl06 chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
Are you gonna write another story? Please do!

Twiggirl06