Reviews for Fire On Water
RexStorm chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Great story! Please make another chapter.
Prometheus16 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
AAWWWWWW, I'm not much of a zelda X Link guy, but this, this is just too much!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Fahziz -The Flying Pikachu chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Silvara chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
(I don't know why my review was posted before I finished typing. Anyway, here it is. Now if you could delete the other similar review, please... Thank you.)

I've come to read this again after reading the Carnival. And I find the general surroundings and mood fresh, peaceful and enjoyable, I could almost see the ocean.

For these reason among others, namely the fact it uses masks (:P), this fic is one of my favorites about Termina.

But I still insist that there was more to do if you wanted to exploit Link's transforming into a Zora.

There is the way his voice sounds, the may he moves and his dealing with zora insincts that could be very interesting but are sadly not adressed.

The reason for Zelda's lack of reaction, too, makes me wonder because given the fact Link seems to have told her already about his masks, which does not exists in Hyrule, I thought the princess would be at least distracted (if not mezmerized as I would be) when Link comes to transform just as he told, right in front of her.

I'd love to read about what Link feels, think into a zora's brain. In this fic, he doesn't seems to mind flirting with her despite being in an alien form, so I wondered if there were no sort of taboo at all about interspecies romance, and that kind of things. (And what about Miko's grave ? Wouldn't Zelda be curious about it ? Can she transform herself with the masks? Not Link that I think Link would let her try since it would be dangerous, but the Princess of Hyrule seems to be of the curious/stubborn type for me).

So what I say is that there are very many original possibilities still waiting to be exploited regaring Termina's masks, and I wish we could write more about them.
Silvara again chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I've read the Carnival and came to read this again in a new light. The descriptions and the mood are nice to read, and this fic is one of my favorites of the Termina kind. But I still insist that there was more to do if you wanted to exploit Link's transforming

There is the way his voice sounds, the may he moves, and his deaking with zora insintcts, and the reason for Zelda' lack of reaction.

Given that he told her about this mask, wouldn't she be distracted at least when he comes to transform just as he said, right in front of her?

i'd love to re
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Haha! Adorable! Great descriptions and a sweet ending. :)
Arias.Myles chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
You write wonderfully :)
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
What ? Princess Zelda not open minded enough to kiss him as a zora ? (The crack fan strikes again...)
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
aww... this was so sweet. I loved it!
Manus Dei chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Ah, those two are a riot. Nicely done.
Lisilgirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh my goodness...what a man. That would be so fun to cling to a zora...WOOHO! Splash...Anyway, great! I enjoyed this tremondously! WE!
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Wow. That was awesome. Beautifully descriptive and full of feeling. I love the image you painted of Zora Link showing Zelda how cool the water can feel her wonder and his joy at sharing it with her. Really awesome writing.
BalthierFlare chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
very sweet

its an extremely well written story.

i really enjoyed it.