Reviews for A Demon's Heart and Ultimate Sacrifice
Carlynul chapter 6 . 7/15/2019
I love it
Carlynul chapter 4 . 7/15/2019
Much better. I loved the chapters end! My only suggestion would be to include moe actual dialogue. Example: "He then looked at the young girl and asked her why she continued to come back to this era when she was in constant danger here. Kagome thought about this and told him that she cared greatly for her friends here and would never abandon them." This whole paragraph could have been a real dialogue occurring between them. Dialogue is important to make the reader feel like they're truly involved in the story, witnessing the characters in action.
Carlynul chapter 2 . 7/15/2019
Good but sesshomaru fight was very forced, fast, and completely lacked detail of any kind. The end on this chapter was... lazily written. No offense. The rest was good. Just the end was rushed and frankly a little silly.
Elizon chapter 27 . 8/6/2018
The way the story is written needs some work. In certain places it doesn't flow good from one sentence to another. I really loved the ending though.
ACorf chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
This story was amazing! Very well done. Thank you for the adventure.
CountryBaby93 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
i have got to say. i loved the end bloopers! they were priceless!
acetwolf94 chapter 27 . 5/27/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/8/2017
The ending was interesting, but the story reads as a list instead of an actual story. The details are lacking, character development isn't there and the romance was too sudden. Although to be fair, I though that romance between Inu/Kag in the source material was too quick as well.

All in all, the plot is interesting and so was the ending, but the detail in between made the entire thing unbelievable.
CrystalXY chapter 26 . 9/1/2016
I hate/love you
karmakamryn1992 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
a good start this seems like its going to be a great story
Sophie chapter 27 . 12/30/2015
I can't even... hahaha, hilarious
kimmiboo21 chapter 24 . 9/14/2015
I think it was an adorable story !
A completed story is a great story thank you !
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2015
I loved this story! And the last to pages made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself!
Ali chapter 25 . 5/12/2015
I actually really liked the whole plot of the story and it was interesting to see how you went about it. However your style of writing wasn't as impressive as the plot that you concieved. The story lacked details and there was truly no strong development between Sesshomaru and Kagome. You generalized the whole story, even the big battle scene and you made the characters blunt and uninteresting. I don't want to sound mean but you should have worked harder on the story, because it was obviously lacking everywhere. I found myself bored throughout most of it but wanted to know how it finished. I wasn't disappointed because your ending was unique but your delivery of the story as a whole was simply disappointing. Anyways, I hope that you continue to write and develop your skills as a writer so that hopefully, if I ever decide on a whim that I want to read another story of yours, I won't be so as disappointed as I was with this one.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/5/2015
*claps* Very nice. I thought the ending was great and the story was well written. 3