Reviews for A Demon's Heart and Ultimate Sacrifice
The ending was interesting, but the story reads as a list instead of an actual story. The details are lacking, character development isn't there and the romance was too sudden. Although to be fair, I though that romance between Inu/Kag in the source material was too quick as well.

All in all, the plot is interesting and so was the ending, but the detail in between made the entire thing unbelievable.
CrystalXY chapter 26 . 9/1/2016
I hate/love you
karmakamryn1992 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
a good start this seems like its going to be a great story
Sophie chapter 27 . 12/30/2015
I can't even... hahaha, hilarious
kimmiboo21 chapter 24 . 9/14/2015
I think it was an adorable story !
A completed story is a great story thank you !
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2015
I loved this story! And the last to pages made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself!
Ali chapter 25 . 5/12/2015
I actually really liked the whole plot of the story and it was interesting to see how you went about it. However your style of writing wasn't as impressive as the plot that you concieved. The story lacked details and there was truly no strong development between Sesshomaru and Kagome. You generalized the whole story, even the big battle scene and you made the characters blunt and uninteresting. I don't want to sound mean but you should have worked harder on the story, because it was obviously lacking everywhere. I found myself bored throughout most of it but wanted to know how it finished. I wasn't disappointed because your ending was unique but your delivery of the story as a whole was simply disappointing. Anyways, I hope that you continue to write and develop your skills as a writer so that hopefully, if I ever decide on a whim that I want to read another story of yours, I won't be so as disappointed as I was with this one.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/5/2015
*claps* Very nice. I thought the ending was great and the story was well written. 3
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
OHHHHHH i bet that hurt Inuyasha's pride XD POINT SESSHOMARU!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
Inuyasha is such a dumb ass...I like Kikyou but how he always was two faced made me made. Im sure it frusterated Sesshomaru too
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Aw thats sweet. I like how you don't even have to bring Kikyou in for them to have a connection. very impressive.
misherukuro chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
Very unique and sweet. ,
Sesshomaru22 chapter 27 . 9/12/2014
I love it! One of the best one's i have read yet!
Opal chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
man you are one crazy author
Opal chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
sometimes I just love the craziness of you authors