Reviews for A Demon's Heart and Ultimate Sacrifice
kimmiboo21 chapter 24 . 9/14
I think it was an adorable story !
A completed story is a great story thank you !
I loved this story! And the last to pages made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself!
Ali chapter 25 . 5/12
I actually really liked the whole plot of the story and it was interesting to see how you went about it. However your style of writing wasn't as impressive as the plot that you concieved. The story lacked details and there was truly no strong development between Sesshomaru and Kagome. You generalized the whole story, even the big battle scene and you made the characters blunt and uninteresting. I don't want to sound mean but you should have worked harder on the story, because it was obviously lacking everywhere. I found myself bored throughout most of it but wanted to know how it finished. I wasn't disappointed because your ending was unique but your delivery of the story as a whole was simply disappointing. Anyways, I hope that you continue to write and develop your skills as a writer so that hopefully, if I ever decide on a whim that I want to read another story of yours, I won't be so as disappointed as I was with this one.
*claps* Very nice. I thought the ending was great and the story was well written. 3
OHHHHHH i bet that hurt Inuyasha's pride XD POINT SESSHOMARU!
Inuyasha is such a dumb ass...I like Kikyou but how he always was two faced made me made. Im sure it frusterated Sesshomaru too
Aw thats sweet. I like how you don't even have to bring Kikyou in for them to have a connection. very impressive.
misherukuro chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
Very unique and sweet. ,
Sesshomaru22 chapter 27 . 9/12/2014
I love it! One of the best one's i have read yet!
Opal chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
man you are one crazy author
Opal chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
sometimes I just love the craziness of you authors
Opal chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
Well you were right I was not expecting that to happen
Guest chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
I dislike this ending. I also feel that Sesshomaru is WAY ooc, even in the very beginning of the story. His ooc-ness has ruined the ending for me... even though it was one of those "happily ever after" type endings it was just too... ehhh. I honestly don't even have proper words for how face-palm-head-desk this makes me feel. So much more could be done with this story, it even seemed rushed in some areas. I would like to see a rewrite with a better in character Sesshomaru and a different ending.
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
I LOVED IT! Also loved your deleted scenes! Very creative. :3
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
These last to a damn well nere pissed myself it's so funny! XD