Reviews for Occupational Hazards
mm chapter 26 . 6/15/2013
so..thats tha end? wt about paul?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
r u a writer or something? these stories r awsome!
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 26 . 4/20/2013
OMG that was frea*** amazing. I could totally picture it all happening. Every detail. Good job and if thats not the end than z update soon if it is the end then im still happy :)
Vivid Fox chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I wish you would come back and write..
Telks chapter 26 . 8/25/2011
great story but why hasnt been updated in years? and why is jesse ruining paul and suzes thing what a gaylord paul is obvs better lol
Amda chapter 26 . 7/4/2010
Goddamn, Dr Slaski's dead, isn't he? D:

Makes the 'he' in the book's poem make sense, and the weirdly long goodbye, too. Awww
Pandagirl66 chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
way cool story
bloodycreature-postergirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
VickyVicarious chapter 26 . 1/22/2009
...

...

I think this fic is utterly amazing.

However, I'm perturbed by a) the fact that is hasn't been updated in, oh, about three YEARS, and

b) the distinctly Jesse-won turn of the story at the end. Why, I ask, WHY? You are one of the rarer fic-authors who DON'T make Paul either a sex-hound with no brain/soul, or ridiculously sappy/randomly acting nothing like Paul - and yet you STILL don't let Suze end up with him?

Yes. Well. I do love it, though.
XoRinoX chapter 26 . 12/8/2008
This isn't the end, is it (oh my devil that sounded so corny)?
XoRinoX chapter 25 . 12/8/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! The devil commands you!
XoRinoX chapter 24 . 12/8/2008
When i had a mum, the exact same thing happened, fouler language though.
XoRinoX chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
Not often you get the kiss of death.
XoRinoX chapter 22 . 12/8/2008
Gr. This is a bad place to put a cliffy, it makes me mad. You don't like me when I'm mad, because that is when I can torture the soul best, and please my master with my sin.
XoRinoX chapter 21 . 12/8/2008
Hmm, I wonder where my copy of that book went. You need to write on, it seems I lost my only copy. Glad you will tell me, OR ELSE!