Reviews for The Wayward Son
MistEternal chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
I read this years ago and just had to come back and reread it. You definitely crafted an enjoyable and well written story here. I love your characterizations for everyone, especially Noin. Your use of Nessun Dorma was especially brilliant. :]

Bravo! 3
Octi chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
I know I'm pretty late to the party but, this is very impressive! A great story! A great read. And I couldn't resist playing Nessun Dorma in time with the last bit :D
anonymous chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
The heat of an African summer was always oppressive
Aulizia chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
Just amazing. I stayed up until 1.30am just so I could finish in one sitting. (I'm back now to review. ;) Truly, the best story about Zechs and Noin I've had the pleasure of reading. You filled in all the little details of their lives that I had been dying to know and you did it brilliantly. Everything you wrote felt like it fit and was 'in character'. Thank you so much for writing this story. It was wonderful.
Arymay Alice chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
I just wanted to let you know that this is absolutely delightful! You write VERY eloquently and I enjoyed reading this very much.

Thanks!
Starlight chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
YES! Absolutly awesoe story! I can't even begin to say how good I think it is. GREAT JOB! -Starlight :)
Starlight chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
Totally awesome so far. I can't wait to read the rest. Is the sword tapping thing based off the scene in GW Endless Waltz? Keep it up! :)
kristin chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
I hadn't read any fanfics in a long time, but I suddenly got this urge... and 6x9 has always been my favorite pairing of all time, so I looked in some C2s...and found this! And it was wonderful! I love it to death - everyone was so IC and there was *just* the right amount of fluff... WAH, so good!
Mist chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
The only odd thing I've noticed thus far with the story is that it seems like Une is older than Z/N in this. And in fact she is the same age as them in the series. Otherwise, yay!
Mist chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow! This is truly one of the best Zechs/Noin stories I've had the pleasure of reading in a very long time. Cant wait to read the rest.
AVAAntares chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I can't believe it - with all the years I've spent trolling for Zechs & Noin stories on FFN, how on earth could I have missed this gem? Well, now I'm definitely hooked!

And I'm sure you're right - I've always had the suspicion that Noin was really a closet opera fan. She probably sings, too. :)
smiling cat chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Best zech x Noin ever! And one of the best gundam wing fics too. The charcters were so real, you've gone way beyond the anime. The lyric from Turandot was a very refined touch, I have never thought it could apply so well to another story, Calaf's words rang true while I read!
MangoAvocado chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
Wow. That's some story you've got there! I quite liked your characterizations of both Zechs and Noin. (Also helps that I love the pairing I suppose) It didn't come off as merely being restricted to what the anime presented and it wasn't too "flowery" and melodramatic either. It really was done quite nicely.
tweety chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
This story is wonderful. I actually cried on chapter six. It was so moving and hearbreaking. You are such a good writer! Continue writing, I will always monitor for any of your new stories.

sincerely, your fan.
mariel4000 chapter 7 . 4/30/2005
Look at all this time I wasted...! This story... How could I NOT have read it until now? *sniffle* YEY!