Reviews for Stained
lia.a.karas chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Very well written story. I liked the fact you used greek for the spells. Question what happens next to draco?
Avril555 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
poor Draco... great story tho. defiantly going in my faves
TaylorAnne613 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
ahhhh i almost cried. i held in the tears but believe me they were there :) great job
ShinaTheAssassin chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That was a really good story however sad it was. I hope that all your stories are this good and I hope you continue writing.
Dsunny chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
HEY! U BETTER PUT UP ALL YOUR OTHER STORIES AGAIN!
PsYcHoTiC-BeTtY chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
This was a really good story you had me crying at the end I hope that you write more stories and I look forward to reading them :):)

*PsYcHoTiC-BeTtY*
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
you are so cruel you need a huge tissue warning on this sstory do yo know how hard it is to type while crying. you are an excellent arthur you mad me feel what they were feeling. and at the end with draco heartbreak i was really bawling. hope that you will write more stories with such feeling
SugarCrazedGenius chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Very good and nicely written.
RonFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
wow... there's so much to say... that was the best written fanfic that followed the book! the batle was awesome! i laughed when Ron asked Hermione about her cup size! you're a ver talented writer! keep up the totally frekin awesomest work!

Me,

RonFan
sweetme chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I found that completely heartrenching. the portrayal of draco seemed true to canon because of the way he was the same cold, unfeeling person he usually is yet is with hermione which poses a different view of his canon character's view. enough of my rambling. utterly sad and utterly magnificent.
Hand of Vengeance chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
This is awesome, but kinda sad... spell names are really unique, and Draco is selfish and cold, IC.
nieves chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
this was a very beautiful story and the ending just broke my heart.
draco 4eva1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
wow... that blew me it was al good but sad and depressing but the battle was absolutelyawesome! loved that battle scene! i like it when the trio goe out to battle and be all tough and it was great! poor draco... all in all it was great for a one shot!
me19 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
wow...let me say that that was very beautiful. excellent story, well done.
Saiyachick chapter 1 . 6/17/2004