Reviews for Don't Speak
kari kamiya chapter 1 . 2/6
es una historia muy triste sobre hermanos
Kouzumi chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
OMG soo touching! Keep writing for da best!
Akari Suzuki chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
T.T
Legendary Biologist chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I read this story and almost cried. It's so sad.
HeartJewels chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
You made Kouji die? You better watch out for pitchforks coming your way... Can you please make another chapter?
ImmaBeatYouWithaCrowbar chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Only two stories on ever got me to cry. I'd have to say this is one of them. It's awesome, but it's such a tear-jerker! ;_; WRITE MORE LIKE IT! :D
Obsessed over Digimon fanfics chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Why did you have to kill Kouji? He's my favorite character in Digimon Frontier! Tsk tsk. You just pained Kouichis heart. Still that was a good story and it was really descriptive.
cheyenne chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
*crying* this is so sad whyd kouji have to die and leave kouchi alone with no one to support him
Gaarafan14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I HATE THIS STORY! I MAY BE OVER DRAMATIC HERE, BUT COME ON, THAT STORY SUCKED! YOUR STORY IS GOING TO BE ON MY MIND FOR WEEKS! THE ONLY WAY I'D RATE THAT STORY GOOD IS IF YOU MADE MORE CHAPTERS AND MADE A GOOD ENDING. I HAVE A QUESTION, HOW MANY COMMENTS DID YOU GET FROM KOJI FANS WHO HATED YOUR STORY? I'M JUST CURIOUS. IF YOU THINK THAT TRAGIC STORIES ARE COOL YOU'RE WRONG!
Salark chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
That was so sad! Why dose Kouji have die!*Tear* Poor Kouichi. That was really good
hyper leaping frog chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
hm... thats pretty sad. but very pretty. i liked that. this makes me want to have a twin! (all i have is a brother who is 2 yrs younger than me and we fight about everything.)
TaKoJi-ToMaTo chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
okay, I have 1 question to ask... WHY DID YOU MAKE KOUJI DIE? Oh well, it's your story... *sniff sniff* I found myself singing the song at the library, but other than about to get kicked out of here, I loved this story!... uh oh, gotta go! Ouch, don't kick me THAT hard!
wouldn't you like to know TT chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
w.y.l.t.k.T_T FUCKING CAR WATCH WERE YOUR GOING NEXT TIME YOU BITCH. _

ffn miepb: well he was the one not watching were he was going. becides don't you care about the fact that it was a red light?

w.y.l.t.k.T_T no I don't care if it was a red light. I steel blame the car/driver in it.

ffn miepb: huh ahwell not like I care.

w.y.l.t.k.T_T I'll make you care you little shithead. *a misterous car runs ffn miepb over**ffn miepb dies instently*

"haha serves you right"
Xepthrichros chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Nice and sad story. I almost felt like crying... but i did not, may be i am a bit more sadistic these days... anyway, nice and sad story, write more, I'm sick when i look for kouji and kouichi stories and all I get is those yaoi thingies(i dunno what yaoi is but i guessed its gayism{is there such a word? lol})... want more of the brotherly love kind of stories and not gayish ones... yaoi or gayish storyies or wateva is just disgusting to me...
illypays chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
ILLY: hi everyone :( sorry for my tone but im so depressed by this story and its hard to not be after all koji died.

PAYS: NO I CAN'T TAKE THIS!

ILLY: as you can see pays is a little more then drpressed.

PAYS: OF CORSE I AM KOJI DIED DON'T YOU CARE AT ALL.

ILLY: ya but, Im olmost alwas depressed or tesing someone so why should I act eny diffrent?

PAYS: BEACUSE YOU NITWIT KOJI DIED AND HE IS DEAD AND HE WILL NOT COME BACK.

ILLY: calm donw its just a story. a very depressing story but thats the key word story.

PAYS: SORRY IT JUST SUCKES.

ILLY: I KNOW IT IS BUT YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT!

PAYS: sorry its just I feel so sorry for kouichi

ILLY: I do too but, well find a story where no one dies.

PAYS: fine im calming down. thats a good idea. once agein sorry._'

ILLY & PAYS: sorry about that its just a relly sad story. we love your writng. keep up the good work.

from

ILLY & PAYS

PS don't worry about thinking your crazy its us not you. Exuse the spelling/grammer mistakes. One more thing oo um... well...OK then um...well ROCK ON BUDDY ya thats what we wanted to say.