Reviews for Together Forever
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I hate angst stories because its usually just some depressed person swearing nonstop about how life sucks. please get me a tissue because a waterfall has attacked my face. This is so sad but makes a person feel stuff
blood ghost327 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
made me cry D':
Paul V chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
And wow once again. See? I *told* you I liked your writing style. I didn't even have to like Kim Possible to enjoy this story. This was excellent. I can't help you with the characterization, because... well, you know, never watched KP before. However, I can tell that the characters were realistically portrayed and completely unexaggerated. Maybe the whole "slashing her own forearm before cutting her wrist" was a bit too much, but then again, I haven't felt such an all-accompassing pain before in my life (which was masterfully depicted, by the way), so it might be completely natural.

The angst was in no way forced, overdone, clichéd or anything like that. It was very tastefully handled, and it didn't feel like you were shoving my face against it at all. Kim handles grief in a very realistic way (I think I already mentioned this, but this impressed me so much I had to mention it again), and doesn't go overboard or remains aloof.

If I didn't know how most teenagers are, I would say that girl was needlessly cruel, but I've personally heard worse. Actually, it was tame, even. Her reaction was good. No snapping at the first mention, only attacking when things got unbearable, everything happening too fast, it was all flawless.

There are some minor spelling mistakes (at the author's note mostly), and I can't remember having spotted any grammar mistakes or formatting errors. Flashback was particularly bittersweet, and served as an excellent justification for the end. Just out of curiosity, was that on the cartoon, or did you make it up?

Regarding the end on itself: The premise on itself was cliché (suicide at the lost one's grave), but you managed to write it in a way that it seemed new and fresh, and not repetitive at all. You seem to have a way to take common plotlines and turn them into something original, much to your readers' delight.

About your evolution as a writer: I can clearly see how you grew to make your stories longer and more described, while retaining all the qualities that make you a really good writer.
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
that was so sad, i was actually crying! very awesome story!
Kammikazzi chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
That is so beutiful
Friendship-Angel-09 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
amazing and toching story but really sad. i loved it thoughand i am looking forward to seeing more.
Dr. Cube chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Whoa...deep...dont know what to say...well written...
crazybluephantom chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
wow... i dont know wat to say that was great! very deep.
oroborous chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews. But alas, isn't that how it seems to go? Good stories lacking the reviews they deserve?

Anyway.

It was very well written, and you could totally tell how incredibly heartbroken Kim was. D:

Personally, my favorite part of the story was where you wrote about the "She never would have guessed..." etc etc. I'm a big fan of the repeating sentence word things to make something seem all the more ...ugh, can't think of the word.

But yes, before I ramble on way too much, wonderful story.
Go-Colts chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
So sweet and tragic at the same time. Keep up the good work.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I am crying right now, I never really cry at all except when I am reading a great fic. I..I..Wow. I loved it...I really loved it...usually, it's Ro killing himself over Kim's death...I like it this way better(your way). Wow..I gotta go get a Kleenex. Buhbye!
jao chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Beautiful. Just. Beautiful. Your imagery was so descriptive, the feelings of the characters were brought to life.

And you've helped me with my own growing ideas. Thank you so very much.

Inspiration is something you can never repay a person for. It's a priceless gift.

Amazing job.

~jao
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
That was really good. But I still can't belive that Kim commited Suicide.
falfurrian chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Very sad, but a good read. Well written.
vanishedanddeleted chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Angst indeed. Well, the plus side is they're together again, but meeting each other in the next life. My only quibble was Kim's use of profanity, it didn't really seem necessary, but other than that the story was pretty good... in the dark, depressing, suicide kinda way