Reviews for What You Need
The Scratch Man chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Yay! I liked this story!
wolfpack3422 chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Wow, that was a great story. I realy loved your approach to it and the writig style, very cool. That's some talent. Thanks for posting!
darkchild chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Please update as soon as possible_...
angelgirl92 chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
Wow, it's the best i've ever read, please continue. just so you know you are now my hero
kumak chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
that was ridiculously good. i heart this pairing and not many people write it very well. thank you and i hope you update soon!
Nyaru chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
dear sweet lord this is FANTASTIC! i love you! lol
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
oh... woah... and l/s? I'm tempted to write them as a pre and them their conversation about bobby leaving, and then when bobby comes back to say who he's with and give them an emergency cell number and his e-mail or sumthing... because the lighter isn't the onlly thing that won't be let go of.
Shev chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
hot... and heart wrenching. I can't wait to read more.
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
come on update !
redrose2310 chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
update
Ruby631 chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
ooh! lemony! update soon!
burningchaos chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
Damn that was hot *she types as she fans herself* I need to take a cold shower. So you are going to come back with more of that and soon right? :)
Icewarriorx chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
Wow...that was just wow...u have them down so perfectly that i'm just speechless. This is a totally awesome fic, please update soon!
T. Riddle chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
Awesome. Everything was written so perfectly. The description was awesome. Great Chapter. I really liked it.
visuallyincoherent chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
Love the new addition to the story. I hope to see more soon.