Reviews for A Different Kind of You
CandyassGoth chapter 26 . 1/6/2012
And its finished! Nooo! I'll have to be honest and say it finished kinda weird, and i really wished to have seen the lemon but all in all an interesting story! Im glad to have read it! Great work on such a successful story!
CandyassGoth chapter 19 . 1/5/2012
OMR! That was so sweet of Duke! Shame! He gave up Yugi to Yami because he saw Yami was right for him! How sweeeeet! Heeeee!
CandyassGoth chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
Thank Ra Malik found Yugi! And Duke admitted his feelings! Heehee!

Though...now poor Yami!
CandyassGoth chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Oooh! So Kura has a mental condition? That explains it. At least its not his fault. Ryou really has strength and love to stay with him.

Poor Yugi, he is so sad...Hehe i love it!
CandyassGoth chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Lol i do wish the lemons were included...I've been known as quite the perv...

Yugi really works hard hey, poor thing. But great work again! Slight grammar errors but Ra knows I am the queen of those lol
CandyassGoth chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
OMR! Ryou is being abused by Kura? Or did i miss read? Poor Ryou! Yami is so weird lol kinda ooc, but not in a bad way.

Loving it so far!
CandyassGoth chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Okay this is so far awesome. For one I really like the way you write, very descriptive.

I always enjoy taboo and sad fics, and Yugi as a prozzy fits the bill. I know alot about the prostitute way of life and so I began my own Yugioh prozzy fic lol, then I found yours!

I am really impressed so far, and thanks for writing this! Great great work!
Daisuke Uchiha chapter 26 . 5/31/2011
Awwwwwww! I loved this fic! There were times when I was reading that I just wanted to stop cuz I couldn't handle all the sad parts,but I just couldn't peel my eyes away from it! You did a great job! :D
Phoenix0192 chapter 26 . 9/17/2010
WOW!

great story, very well written, and I really enjoyed the plot

Just some constructive criticism; you might want to consider a page breaker of some kind when you switch the perspectives of characters. I just found it a littel confusing as to which set of characters you were referring to

Also you had a lot of foreshadowing (Very Good! so many authors are so lazy and just coome up with random problems) my only point ot make would be that you have a lot of rise and fall within your story but it never came to a real climax.

Aside from that it was a great fic, very original plot.

Keep up the good work

- Phoenix
Secret Fangirl Puzzleshipper chapter 25 . 6/3/2010
I don't know if can, but can you please send me the lemon for this fanfic? _;; My email is
yayubaru1 chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
HEY! i just wanted to say YOU ROCK i figure that you probably get many requests for the lemon but i don't particularly want it just thought you could use some praise and encouragement. _ KEEP WRITING cause your stories are FANTASTIC. _
Reviero Messiah chapter 26 . 6/1/2009
Please sent me the lemon betwen yugi and yami. Please! Sent me the lemon in chapter 25. Please! This is my email .id
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 27 . 3/20/2009
loved it!

siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
can you send me the lemon please, i love the story.
AvalonParadise chapter 25 . 3/20/2009