Reviews for Subtle Communication
G chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
Classy, erotic, well done!
Crazy-Physco chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
great
rogueinker chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
A lovely concoction of a story. The dash of erotica was just the right seasoning. Well done and more please.
Lyny Angell chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Oh, that's so sweet! I hiope you're planning on updating soon! It's very goodo so far!

Love from

Lyny Angell
Quill of Minerva chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
I really enjoyed that and I did laugh at the last line! Great story!
bigkihap chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
And this is only rated R? Holy cripes! It's very good, but definitely not for the kids! Good word usage and imagery though.

-bigkihap
TaraJz chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Hi there!

This fic is so sweet! I almost cried my eyes out whe she said: "You have my permission". How tender!

Go on! Youve got to continue it!
deegardiner3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
WOW!
CCSaint chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
This is your first fic? With your talent I would have never thought it was your first. This was very well written out and I love the new twist you are taking on an old plot. I have one suggestion though. When you are writing, try not to use symbols for those little annoying words such as "and." It makes it kind of hard to read. Otherwise, well done!
griseldalafey chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Very sweet and cute. I feel all floopy now. :D
Catwoman99 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
You get a standing ovation from me! This was exceptionally well written and just plain lovely. Very romantic, too. :-) Thank you for sharing it with us and I encourage you to write more fics. *hint, hint*

-April
bookwmnjan chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Thanks for the sweet story.
Morgana-Alex chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
That was beautiful;-) I hope that you either continue this or write other fic's soon. JA
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
this was VERY well-written, i loved it. great job! i hope you write more, cuz this was awesome. keep it up! )
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Are you sure this is your first story b/c it's amazing? You did a brilliant job in keeping Albus and Minerva in character, which is hard to do. Loved the story and the ending was PERFECT! Looking forward to more of your stories so what are you waiting for? _
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »