Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Realms
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 13 . 6/14
You are so cruel! How could you?!
Mage of middle earth chapter 13 . 6/10
thank you for writing a story I just fell in love with
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 3/28
Man.. There is literally no worse moment where a story can be abruptly stopped...

If I had to make bets on what would've happened next, I would bet that there was only 2-3 chapters (third being the epilogue) left. Delian would win, be gravely injured, brought back to the Realm dying, die in Ginny's arms and then come back to life because he loves her so much.

I love your story but it was a little corny sometimes so I feel confident with my guesses. But I'll never know because you left fanfic and the guy who took over barely advanced the story (talk about bring your hopes up to have them brutally shot down). I'll just pat myself on the back and be happy with it.
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 3/28
Oh dear God the declaration was so romantic
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 3/28
Okay several things puzzle me. First why does Harry need to hide from Ginny while at Hogwart? And I also want to know what he looks like! He must be gorgeous
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 3/28
You were right about being confused
unknown chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
hey! hope you did well in your studies! i love this story very much, thank you for writing it! you are a great writer! i do not blame you for leaving this story, i know studies can be quite tedious...haha! anyway i just wanna let you know that i love this story and thanks for putting up a notice about someone completing your story! i wish you all the best in your future endeavours!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
This story sucks
natalieeannee chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
This is a fascinating plot! SO AU!

Harry is super posh and sweet!

:D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
It okay. I mean you did an amazing story and I trust your choice
I can image someone else's face though
O.o -_-' _ _
/_\
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Hello,
I can't remember how many times I have read and reread your story.
I just love it.
Thanks for writing it. I am such a H&G fan.
If you ever writ another like this remember all who loved it.
Thanks again
Miss Millie
avatar junkman chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Their is a bit of irony there considering harry is a potter
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
lambtastic chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Aw. Too bad this was adopted. The story was almost done. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this. I'll go find the rewrite of this then;)
Gracealma chapter 13 . 11/8/2013