Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Realms
It okay. I mean you did an amazing story and I trust your choice
I can image someone else's face though
O.o -_-' _ _
/_\
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 4/7
Hello,
I can't remember how many times I have read and reread your story.
I just love it.
Thanks for writing it. I am such a H&G fan.
If you ever writ another like this remember all who loved it.
Thanks again
Miss Millie
avatar junkman chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Their is a bit of irony there considering harry is a potter
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
lambtastic chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Aw. Too bad this was adopted. The story was almost done. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this. I'll go find the rewrite of this then;)
Gracealma chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Wonderful story.
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
This chapter seemed kinda fast... I was hoping some action during his school years not letters...
ginnypotter1596 chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Well, farewell to you Miss Daphne Li, and thank you so much for occupying many a minutes of my time.. I really wish I could go to sleep, but alas, the allure of the story awaits me. Now I will wake up at three in the afternoon because it is nearly 4:30 in the morn now, and I shall stay in wake longer reasonable at this hour. Again, farewell mistress Daphne! And may the experience of college be pleasurable to you! Byee BITCHES!
IshaIsha666 chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Really good story :D I am sad that you will not be able to continue it. But with university, I can understand not having the time. But I like the whole 12 chapters. Very good story, and well written :D
hypercell chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
This is a little disappointing, but at least it is being continued!
hypercell chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
I LOVE this story. It is amazing! I can't wait to read the rest of it!
Random number generator chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
The neglected twin - was it really necessary to add this irritating theme?
KitKatJs chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
I feel so sad . I just started to read this and now I will read the other. This story was amazing. I hope you know that. Hope your degree is coming/came well
miri chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
I saw this story listed in someone's "favourites list" and it sounded quite interesting. Then I saw the "published" and "update" dates...Uh Ohh.

Yes, I know that someone has adopted the story but sadly, realistically, that virtually never works. Out of the over 30 stories I've followed that were adopted, only one was ever finished and that one was not very good-it drifted quite far from the original. In addition, there seems to to be a curse on "Wrong Boy Who Lived" stories-out of many, I only know of two that were actually finished.

Spryidon is a very good writer but she's not updated "Four Realms" in 22 months and the updates on her own HP story "Phoenix Eclipse" are badly lagging. It seems she's putting most effort into a different fandom now. Sadly, looks like neither story will be finished.

What a great pity for the devoted fans of both stories, the stories themselves and the writers.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2012