Reviews for Kagome's Return sequel to Kagome! Where are you?
Pikanet128 chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
Sorry forgot about the eql Sign issue

[URL #RemoveSpaces #[EQL] Is an equal sign] gc. kls2 cgi-bin/gc? PATH [EQL] JFK-HND [/URL]
Pikanet128 chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
If sesh were to fly them they probably would want to do this
[URL #Remove Spaces] gc. kls2 cgi-bin/gc? PATHJFK-HND [/URL]
Shortest rote with plenty of places to land and rest
grimmich chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Do you have an ao3 account where i could find the first story to read?
Elsina chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I read that particular fanfic ages ago and loved it so much. I really hope you can post it on FF again. I've been dying to re-read it and was upset to see it bad FF kinda dominates the fanfiction scene, but it seems like all the other sites just can't hold a candle to it anymore.
Sad Fairy Of Tears chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Is the first part on ffn?
Kari Konoko chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Where can I find the complete version of Kagome! Where are you? The version I know only goes to them summoning Uzume, and I'd like to read it to completion before the sequel.
Tangd789 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Can you please tell me where i can find "Kagome! Where are you!". I want to read that story first. It sounds like a very interesting story. Cant wait :)
Centari chapter 27 . 6/4/2010
I love the stories that you are creating to become on big story it is great! The ending to this was a little soft. I don't know if you've written the story to Sesshomaru conquering his mothers place, but I'd like to read about it and also the continuing relationship with him and InuYasha is still questionable. Over all thanks for the great read and maybe I'll find the rest of the stories you've written.
Centari chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I just finished reading Kagome where are you on mediaminer, but my account doesn't work on there so I came here and found Kagome returns. I loved your story I couldn't stop reading. I loved the part about the hair spray with sesshomaru there was something else, but I can't remember now. The reviews I've read so far on Kagomes return sounds like it isn't finished so If you have a finished copy online I hope I can find it. Thanks for all your hard work and effort into writing these stories for us addicted readers.
Megan chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I started reading Kagome! Where are you? on Single Spark, and I was really into the story, but it isn't finished on there. I don't want to read the sequel without finishing that one first, though. Do you have an account on that I can see the story at? I'm sorry you lost all you reviews on FanFiction too; it's a great story!

~Megan
Niichi-seshy93 chapter 27 . 8/4/2009
I wanted to know if you can send me a copy of Kagome! Where are you! i never got to finish reading that story and i realy wanted to read if its not too much trouble_
Midnightbeast chapter 27 . 7/1/2009
what is the story of inuyasha and kagome's honeymoon? i wanna read it :3
Midnightbeast chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I read the previous story (of course) and loved it lol your intrest in detail was wonderful, but the ending was a bit dissapointing :( i'm glad you decided to make a sequal, otherwise i wouldnt have been very happy at all XD the last time i'd read it i got to the elven world, and i think that was it, i ended up re-reading the entire thing lol i've added you to my favorites, i hope, if you have time, you might be able to read my one shot lol later :D
mesume chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
What happened to Kagome! Where are you! and are you continuing the series or are you just going to stop there?

Also can you please send me a copy of Kagome! WHere are you! I seem to have lost my copy and I absolutely love the series so please continue to write it.

...

Oh my email
CharMoonshine chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
so reading this has made me realize i need to reread Kagome! Where are you haha I was just wondering if you'd considered posting it on a different site since is being difficult? I know media miner and a few others don't have the same rating issues as . anyway i hope to see it up somewhere soon so i can catch up and read the sequal :) keep up the good work!