Reviews for Still of the Night
mulayhna chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hahah adorable. Are you going to finish it? I hope you make it longer, it would make a nice story :)
Kane Shi Megami chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Don't we all have dreams like that? lol Poor Yuya.

KSM
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love Kyo being mischievious and Muramasa spying lol.
stuff the world with cake chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Loved it. And they seemed very much in character.

Although it's fanfiction, sometimes I like the characters to act the way they would in the manga. So sue me.

But the story IS good. Very, very good.
Shubhs chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
good one dude!:)
Serena530 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
I loved this. It was funny and gives nice insight into Kyo's mind. *sigh* I really need to get my hands on the manga, so I can understand more of whats going on in fictions I read. But anywho this was great even if you don't like it. Thanks for writing it. )
Clemen chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Great fic. You manage to keep Kyo in character while making him sweet. Look forward to reading your future works. Until next time, take care, and god bless.
InNeverland chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
This was really great. :D
lmh chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
Funny. Well written. Are you going to write more?
Paradigm08 chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Oohh this is soo funny and cute!

Keep up the good work and good job
Ja ne Kat chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
wow, that man is evil. i love that his plan backfired first. i think muramasa should get to terrorize Kyo with his knowledge of what happened during the night. lol. i like that the story could be finished or it could go on. i wonder which it is?

well anyway good luck in all other endevours.

Ja ne

Kat
Cerulean San chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
x3 I loved this! Ah, good ol' fluff *cuddles it*. Kyo Kyo, he should never let go of Yuya, let alone want to
Linay chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
That was great!
FenixPhoenix chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Great story! Please update soon! It is just incredible written!
The Narrator chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
"What if I didn't want to?" Want to what, Kyo? Which of the things Yuya said was he responding to? (begins thinking very hard...)

Narrator prefers:

"I'm fine, Kyo. You can let go of me now."

Hee, that'd be priceless! And, needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this fic of yours. Write more like it, please!

No wait, better make that: "write more like it, or else..."

Salute!