Reviews for A Day In The Life
Me chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I laughed so hard when Sirius was shaving his legs. SILKY SMOOTH! LOL, SELLING BEATLES PHOTOS! I LOVE THE BEATLES! Severus and Sirius are getting married! When's the wedding! WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE! A YELLOW SUBMARINE! A YELLOW SUBMARINE! WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE! A YELLOW SUBMARINE! A YELLOW SUBMARINE!
ali chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i am mentally scarred by that...but it was one of the funniest stories ive ever read! lol
Dishonorable chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
LOL, were you high when you wrote this?
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
LOL!
flying turd chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
hey remus isnt ugly. except in the 3rd movie. thats wat u call and ugly fuker...wat am i tlking about...maybe i should just shut my face...*shuts face*

yay that story rocked
GOLD fish 945 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
lol, this always makes me laugh. My friends and I always have trouble not laughing, even though we've read it who knows how many times!
The Bouncing Bat Brothers chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Yep, its the bats again, we're the one who can fly through walls and the one who ate saint smilie. we both like bouncing as you may have guessed. we loved it! we almost died laughing! you must write more or we will fly through your wall and force you to drink eggnog until you do!
hayz chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
savoyy truffle you have got to be the best writer on this site you have hilariuose storys ur awsome !In this story i like the part where barnie and petter are singing clean up lol i laughed my butt off omg i thought i was going to die from laughter !thanks so much for makin my day:)
keri chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
omg...that was simply hilarious! reading this at ..1:47 in the morning just increases the humor, i couldn't help but crack up!lol ...wow
GinnyGin chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
reemie gets a makeover! yay! lol if thats only one day as a marauder... i feel sorry for lily. poor, poor lily.
tickle me emox3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
hs i was rolling on the floor in laughter. omg so funny lol
mehchel chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
"hahahahaha!" Wow, that was really funny! Sirius shaving, Dumbledore in Speedo, James smoking weed, and Remus' haircut. I was laughing the whole way though!
melissabear03 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
hi angela!

this is very...interesting...story. lol. Strawberry shaving gel? okay...lol. well... it's good! funny! bye!

mel

ps just not the trans prof. part EEW!
cutiepiethesecond chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
very funny. MORE OF THAT PLEASE!
Ummei Genkai chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
wow! that's really... cool... funny... demented... crazy... and did i mention funny? well, it's really good, oh, and i suggest that you see a doctor to make sure you aren't clinicly insane _

-shannon