Reviews for My Constant RestingPlace
Kittencat3 chapter 1 . 3/7
Quite brilliantly done, and entirely in Sayers' style.
Cyn2K chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Oh, nicely done. Busman's Honeymoon is one of my favorites, and while I enjoy the telling of the engagement and wedding via letters fro DLS, I do miss the direct interactions with Peter in particular. This was spot-on.
Mortuis1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Wonderful. My favorite romantic characters, delightfully handled!
Catherine Pugh chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Well done! Nicely written...very Peter.
cmee57 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Perfect! Wonderfully written!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Bravo! Beautifully done. you conjured very vivid and realistic scenes that I actually felt for Lord Peter. (-,) Good job with the choice of songs as well. Keep up the good work!
millernumber1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Nicely imagined - I distinctly enjoyed your dialogue for Jerry. I have wondered why Sayers didn't do something with the wedding, relying on documentary style instead...
smallrose chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Beautiful.
ShelleyBarnard chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Lovely. Simply lovely.
Dichroic chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Very, very nice. And the quotations are just right - people always seem to overdo that, if they can do it at al.
T'Kath chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Thanks,

T'Kath
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Very lovely, and quite to character, as was your other story. :)
bronze ribbons chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Very nicely done - well-chosen quotes and interplay among the characters. I enjoyed reading this!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
aw! i love it! excellent job!

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint

p.s. another story for the favorites list! :D
dowagerduchess chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
ooh! Why a'plague won't anyone else write Lord Peter fanfic? He is absolutely top-hole, and so is your story. it's really a pity that no one reads DLS anymore, but Lord Peter, to me, is practically real. i can see him in my mind's eye, imagine him and harriet right next to me, if i please.