Reviews for Seven Months
Mrs.Vendetta chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
cool story...
Romancelover1321 chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
You did an awesome job. Sasuke is so stupid.
TanksAndHeals chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
cute
renkei-chan chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
that story is so cute

update now please*on the floor begging*

arigato

renkei-gaaralover
Asian Chick 77 chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
AW this was even better the second time i read it...(the first time was on a long time ago lol) anyway great story is there a sequeal? or going to be a sequeal soon?
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
Sarah: it's complete? cute! i like it. hehe, sasuke got what he deserved! lovely; this is going straight to my c2
Maelynne Naveen chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
aw, yay what a cute story - I'm totally a sucker for happy endings! And the first chapter totally had me going... I thought Kakashi slept with Ino and I was mad - I was so glad when it was Sasuke - serves him right! :P
A.J chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
FINESH THE STORY WITH THEM HAVING A WEDIN AND AL THAT GOOD SHIT!
dashdashhypenspace chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
Good story! You wrote it really well and yeah, lol. Good
bunnybunny chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
damn, i just love your work!
The End of Infinity chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
Beautiful. Quite possibly one of my favorite stories on although the ending seemed a little abrupt. You have alot of talent! It was believable and incredibly sweet, I'm such a sucker for KakaSaku.

This was very well-written, I can't wait to read more of your fics!

(This is definitely going on my favorites)

-Amanda
Kirana chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
Just loved Kakaski and the annoying alarm clock *smirk* I't sounded so much like me. Thank you for it.
lil rinny chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
KAWAI! i'm really a kakasaku fan.. i was a fan of sasusaku before but the real story became blur so i decided to shift.. kakasaku are a really cute couple.. _
PhantasyDesiress chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
Awsome. I thought it was sweet. Very sweet. But any way dont really find any Kaka/Saku fanfics these days. Lol. Well keep writing your stories!
mksanime chapter 6 . 10/19/2005