Reviews for Kaede the Warrior Princess!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Desd? RIP!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
vero chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
Keep going keep going! its really cool, i just love kaes personality!so cold. A goos chalenge for our dear Akichan, hehehe
arcana-ketsueki chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
yey! senru! tho am not used to ru being a girl, it'll pass... Update please!
Duare chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
_ehehehe! Very funny, really, I like it a lot, even if j┬┐kaede is a girl. Juas! I read the firs chapter in Deep Waters, but I've seen the link in AK-ML... Ei, I hope that Kaede give to Akira a chance, mujauajajaa If I were her I would accept him, juas!

Kisses, and se you in the next chapter

Hibiki-chan chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
Good work! Rukawa still haven't change even if he is a girl(?).. Rukawa is very OOC, but still good. It shows us the other side of him and its funny.. Hehe..
cutiedallie chapter 2 . 6/19/2004

i like your story. although i'm not use that rukawa here is a girl at least it's not yaoi.

i will wait for the next chapter
Arachay chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Hey gurl! Sorry if I haven't had time to review much, but I must say that you've been such a darling to be writting so many great fics for SenRu-dom! :) Oh and don't mind flames, I envy you, I haven't ever got flamed, I want to be flamed, it only means that you hit a sensitive spot! Hwehe! Anyway on to the review! I love ah-herrm "Princess" Kaede's personality here! Totally hilarious! I especially loved the interactions with Sendoh, the constant beheading threats and the accounts of different suitor torture! Heehee! That was funny! *lol* Please continue okay? I can't wait till Sendoh gives that kawaii and stubborn little princess some hot lovin'! Go Akira-kun! Gambatte yo! Don't give up! *waves Prince Akira flaglet* Much SenRu love! :p
simply kim chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
wah! FINALLY! I really love this story... *huggles* I definitely would be waiting for more! I think I told you that before, didn't I? Well, I'm telling you again. This is that great!