Reviews for Living in the Past
gemiinous chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
aw, that was really sweet! i loved it! 3
bmystee chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
I'm not exactly a KenKao lover, but I've got to say, this story is deeply touch! Loved it!

_
Rehgai chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I do have a beta, but she has a cold. If you want to, I could, maybe, run the story through you till she's better, maybe even make you the permanent Beta for "My eyes". Please E-mail me with the subject, " My eyes" and I'll get back to you.

Rehgai
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
I am really impressed if this is your first RuroKen ficiton. Very well done. I thought you did a good job capturing Kenshin's fears. I loved the sweet ending. Kepp writing.
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
I like your story. I wish the chapters were longer, though.
Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
That was a great ending! Sweet but not too sweet. Kenshin's all better! Yay! - I'm happy! You should make a sequel! That is, if you want. I'm not forcing anything out of ya. Well, think about it. Luv ya! Ja ne!
Sakura Butterfly chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
i LOVED it! i was SO so so so close to tears at one point! REALLY good story!
animeinsomniac chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
Ok I'll admit that you are right about it being a bit of a sappy ending, but it was still a great one. I have been waiting for an end or another chapter for a while now, so it's nice to see that you finally got it up. Don't worry, I'm not going to be part of that mob that's after you. I'm sure that life just got too hectic for you to get a chance to update. Now that this fic is done are you going to start on another?
Terry-McElrath chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
What a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading every word. You did an excellent job with Kenshin's nightmares. I loved Tomoe coming to save Kenshin. All in all, I'm very impressed with your story. I hope you write many more Rurouni Kenshin stories! Thanks for all the pleasure you gave me with your writing!
GoldAngel2 chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
Lovely ending-

Rurouni Kenshin is so full of emotions that run the gamut, and you ending was anything but sappy.

Kenshin being drawn back to the living by Tomoe is quite natural-to receive forgiveness from the one you feel most guilty is the ultimate release. And I loved when Kaoru fell asleep in his arms, lulling him to peaceful slumber.

Great job
Agasga chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
hey,

the story's good so far. i hope u keep on writing. ill be watching

Moon-Shine-Bright
animeinsomniac chapter 4 . 10/13/2004
I like it so far. Keep up the good work and I hope to see a new chapter soon.
Terry-McElrath chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
I'm really enjoying reading this story. Your characters are well-written and definately in character. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story, so please update as quickly as possible! Thanks for the pleasure you have given me with your writing!
Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
Good chapter. Can't wait for chapter five.
jykamiya chapter 4 . 9/17/2004
this is so exciting! i can hardly wait for the next chapter!... :D